Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
24 lbs. lost in 29 days

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 24 lbs. lost in 29 days  (Read 5852 times)

Fastneasy

24 lbs. lost in 29 days
« on: November 17, 2007, 12:55:08 PM »

I haven't made it a month yet.  Just two more days to go,  but I just wanted to report that I've lost 24 lbs. so far in 29 days.  I feel allot better,  a little lighter on my feet.   Thanks to Seth for such an eye opener.  :D

sophianicole

Re: 24 lbs. lost in 29 days
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 12:46:57 PM »

wow! THAT IS AMAZING!!  :o

can you share just a little bit of what you did to lose at such a quick pace (other than the normal recommendations from the book)

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 03:18:21 PM »

I haven't made it a month yet.  Just two more days to go,  but I just wanted to report that I've lost 24 lbs. so far in 29 days.  I feel allot better,  a little lighter on my feet.   Thanks to Seth for such an eye opener.  :D

where are you now, fastneasy?

VeganKitten

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 08:16:31 PM »

Yes ... you can't physiologically lose that much FAT, that quickly. Have the results been lasting?

frenata

• mustela frenata
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 04:54:18 AM »

Holy cow! I thought I was Miz Smartypants, with my initial 14 pounds in 14 days!

Vkitten, in my case, an awful lot of that was fluid. But, see, I'd had persistent fluid retention for some years. I permanently looked all bloated and puffy...my ankles, my face. What's the difference between persistent edema and fat? In terms of appearance, not a whole lot.

I wee'd it all away in the first two weeks. And, boy, was I happy to see it go!
Running weight tally:

VeganKitten

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 09:09:25 AM »

wee'd it all away  :lol:

Fastneasy

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 09:51:56 AM »

I am at 27 pounds lost so far in a little less than two months.  I have basically just been maintaining through the holidays.   I completely took off a week during Thanksgiving, NO SW.  As well as another week being lost during travel.  And of course I take the weekends off.  I gained roughly 7 lbs.  which were lost in two days of fasting with SW.   No real fasting at the moment.  I do want to say that I don't believe there is a plateau involved in this method.  I am never hungry.  I am completely satisfied and not worried if I gain during the holidays.  It will come off extremely fast.  I would hope some others would try this method.  I'm curious if it would work for everyone equally. 

Sophianicole,  you can find a more detailed explanation of the difference,  under melt the pounds off fast, under the tips and innovations section of the forums.

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 01:34:35 PM »

Thanks for the update, fastneasy. For the rest of you he started at 269 lb.

Here is the link for the details

http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=5804.msg60822#msg60822
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18