Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
RPS930 aniversary 1 year and still going

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RPS930 aniversary 1 year and still going  (Read 6834 times)

rps930

• Food For Fuel
RPS930 aniversary 1 year and still going
« on: October 01, 2007, 10:11:32 AM »

Hi all, it really doesn't seem like a year has gone by since starting this program, but so happy I am 72 lbs lighter now.  Started this with a grand weight of 256, now 184 and on a plateau, but that's OK, because I feel so much better.  It's wonderful to be able to hop out of bed without any knee or back pain, and seize the day.  SLD is the best birthday present I ever received and to think I gave it to myself :D, or should thank Dr. Roberts for having the article in Woman's World last October.   Turning 64 this week, and feel better than I did at 54.

This forum is so great, and many thanks to all of you for posting suggestions and giving encouragement, I have learned so much
from all of you, the only regret is so many have stopped posting.  When people stop checking in, it is almost like not hearing from a good friend, so wish all the people would just drop in and let us know all is well with them. 

One year down, and who knows how many more to go, I had set a goal for 150 lbs, and do hope to get there sometime, but am very happy just where I am now.  This is the most painless way to lose weight, never in my life have I stayed with any diet program for a year. 

Lana

shovelqueen

Re: RPS930 aniversary 1 year and still going
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 10:32:58 AM »

Happy Birthday!  What a success story - you are an inspiration!

Wishing you many more slim, healthy birthdays! :D :D

"Strength, balance, joy!"

tek_vixen

• A mind is a terrible thing to lose!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 10:48:29 AM »

Congrats, Lana!  You've been a true inspiration to all of us.  I just hit my one year SLD anniversary, and I wish I could say I've been as successful as you have.  I've gained back nearly all the weight that I lost last year.  I don't know where I am scale-wise, but the clothes don't lie.  I need to figure it out somehow.  Keep up your great progress!  I'm cheering for you to make that final goal!

T-Vix

losing-it

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 12:24:08 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANA!
Your progress in one year's time is truly wonderful, to me. Plateau or not, you've been doing so amazingly well with SLD! Yes, an inspiration.

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 11:58:30 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WOW!!
you've lost a lot of weight is such a short time!!!!

rps930

• Food For Fuel
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 05:53:16 AM »

Thanks so much for all the good thoughts, encouragement and happy wishes, all appreciated. 
For T-Vix and others struggling, just hang in there, you will find what works best for you, then just keep it up.  Constenancy and perseverance really does pay off with this method.
Lana

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 07:07:13 AM »

72 lbs????????????  W-O-W!!!

Have you posted "before/after " pictures?? I bet you even look younger than 10 yrs ago!! You're a strong, healthy woman now... CONGRATS on everything  :D
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

jj

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 04:53:20 PM »

Hello,
Congratulations on your weight-loss and thank you for being so nurturing and helpful to others on this forum!

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 05:30:29 PM »

Hello,
Congratulations on your weight-loss and thank you for being so nurturing and helpful to others on this forum!

Let me second that! And thanks for telling your story.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18