Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Quiznos Anyone?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quiznos Anyone?  (Read 9204 times)

splitbamboo

Quiznos Anyone?
« on: May 25, 2006, 01:28:27 PM »

Nah...

I had a most unusual experiences this afternoon. I had errands to run and on the way I thought a Quiznos sub would sound good. I had no breakfast, 2 TBL of oil this morning and a little fruit and veggies just before lunch.

I drove past Quiznos. No. Drove past Chipotles. No. Drove past a new Japanese soba shop. No. Happy Panda. No.

Each of these had food that really appeals to me, but I just didn't see a need to stop...

3 weeks in and 6.5 lbs off and I think there is really something to this "diet".

David

Hun.e.b

Re: Quiznos Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 02:28:57 PM »

Oh I love when i can say no to things I once couldnt.  Way to go on your progress so far! You are doing so great! Remember those meals though...you still gotta eat, the body needs fuel to function. 

Freezerburn

Re: Quiznos Anyone?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 08:14:03 AM »

today will be a test but i think my will power is getting at saying no more ofter...today is b-day cookie day and yes I will say no to the people at work.I wanted to tell no one of how i AM loosing but I broke down and gave the book to my boss who is contemplating the by pass surgery..so she sees me drinking sugar water and she knows .I hope foe her sake she wakes up.
i jumped on the scales this morning and 3 more lbs off but I am pushing it a bit only 1000 per day...but I am afraid if I eat something bad it will whoop back on so i have this drive in me this time around...that I can cope with anything.
it's like the monster awaits so throw him a left hook i tried a new dish tomatoes and pasta I hate it but I feed  a little to the monster and he shut - up!!!1
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18