Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
patsi my progress in Shangri-la

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: patsi my progress in Shangri-la  (Read 11534 times)

patsi

patsi my progress in Shangri-la
« on: May 25, 2006, 10:42:51 AM »

I am so happy with this new woe.....I have a hard time calling it a diet.  I have been on vacation twice and for the first time I didn't gain anything in fact I have lost 5 pounds in two weeks.
My husband is starting this. He has lived with me through dozens of diets without lasting success but this is so different he can see the loss of appetite and how relaxed I am.
It is so nice not to have to abscess over food what to eat how much, weighing, measuring. Then there is the guilt if I ate the wrong thing.  :(
Thank you again Seth
patsi
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 08:53:19 AM by patsi »

Yobie

Re: patsi at 2 weeks
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 11:14:51 AM »

Congrats to ya!

patsi

Re: patsi my progress in Shangri-la
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 09:39:03 AM »

I changed my subject so I could just add to this thread since I do feel like I am in Shangri-la.
I lost 5 pounds the first 2 weeks then one pound week 3.
I feel no urge to overeat a habit I had every afternoon starting after lunch until after dinner. I also had a bad habit if tasting my cooking (just to make sure it was okay  :wink:) I can't do that anymore I get full to quickly and then can't eat dinner.
The only change I have made was I have switched to Spectrum canola oil I was beginning to like ELOO too. much and it was starting to taste good to me.
I was talking to someone about the diet and trying to explain how freeing it is not to have to have cravings or being compelled to over eat but it sounds too easy she said all I could say is it is.
patsi

Stephen M (Ethesis)

• http://ethesis.blogspot.com/
    • http://ethesis.blogspot.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 05:20:03 AM »

I changed my subject so I could just add to this thread since I do feel like I am in Shangri-la.
I lost 5 pounds the first 2 weeks then one pound week 3.
I feel no urge to overeat a habit I had every afternoon starting after lunch until after dinner. I also had a bad habit if tasting my cooking (just to make sure it was okay  :wink:) I can't do that anymore I get full to quickly and then can't eat dinner.
The only change I have made was I have switched to Spectrum canola oil I was beginning to like ELOO too. much and it was starting to taste good to me.
I was talking to someone about the diet and trying to explain how freeing it is not to have to have cravings or being compelled to over eat but it sounds too easy she said all I could say is it is.
patsi

You are lucky.  ELOO stick makes me wince when I drink it.

patsi

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 12:28:50 PM »

Well I am back to ELOO I tried canola oil for one day it didn't work I  was hungry I can't figure out why :? I know it felt thinner in my mouth but I always thought oil was oil, not so at least for me.
patsi

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 01:57:50 PM »

It can take several days of exposure before you fully digest a new food. Your body may need to make new enzymes. So if canola oil is new to you you might want to start with really small amounts, like 1/2 teaspoon or 1 teaspoon.

patsi

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 02:59:16 PM »

I am having such good luck with ELOO I think I will stick with it while it is working. Today my appetite is gone and I feel content.
Grandson's Birthday party tonight and with Pizza and Ice Cream Cake I feel confident I will be in control not the food.
patsi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18