Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
jj 8 weeks on SLD

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: jj 8 weeks on SLD  (Read 2844 times)

jj

jj 8 weeks on SLD
« on: August 11, 2007, 09:24:17 AM »

I am 5'2'' and I started in June at 112lb. I am about 106 lb now. My goal is 102 lb. I have been using ELOO and FSO capsules. I have noticed that lately I began to favor dishes with olive oil. I decided to switch completely to FSO in capsules to eliminate any chance of flavor association. SLD helped me eliminate snacking.
My husband uses ELOO and after 4 weeks he already looks quite skinny. He also had a snacking problem. His addiction was to Pamela's Chocolate Chip Cookies.

I use balsamic vinegar mixed with apple juice  at dinner time to help counteract appetite stimulation effect of red wine.

History,
I started SLD because at 112lb I felt quite uncomfortable and i could not combat my constant snacking habit. I would go to work, buy a bigggg bag of pretzels in the morning and by the end of the day the pretzels were gone.
At home I would cook dinner and have crackers and cheese untill all cheese was gone etc.

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
Re: jj 8 weeks on SLD
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 09:42:48 AM »

Nice story, good results. Did your husband get rid of his addiction to Pamela's Chocolate Chip Cookies?

jj

Re: jj 8 weeks on SLD
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 09:47:36 AM »

He still loves them. Some things never change.
However, he is able to limit his daily dose to half a box instead of a full box before SLD.
I also try to buy different types of cookies to give him more options and maybe even break his addiction. Right now Pamela's cookies are on backorder at the amazon.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18