Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Now at weight where started to try to lose

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Now at weight where started to try to lose  (Read 5348 times)

bekel

• Global Moderator
  • I <3 omega-3s
Now at weight where started to try to lose
« on: August 02, 2007, 10:43:11 AM »

189 is where I realized that I had gained weight really quickly after the accident. I couldn't stop the weight gain and went up to 220. That is when I stopped eating and went down to 207 by sheer willpower, hating every moment. Lost from 207 to 189 with Shangri-la. The appetite suppressive effect really helps!

I am looking forward to getting back to my usual weight. It's taking a long time, but it IS coming off. Thank you, Seth.

Proud member of Lab Rats United, noseclipped unit: Tested on since May 18, 2006.

Terri

Re: Now at weight where started to try to lose
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 10:18:42 PM »

Bekel, just keep on. You are doing great! We all have nothing but time, right?? And if it takes a little longer, at least the journey is pleasant through the land of Shangri-La!
Terri

frenata

• mustela frenata
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 05:30:09 AM »

Yes, my current weight of 185 is when I started to look like I had a problem, too. Now that I'm back down to it, people are telling me I look like my old self...but they aren't in a position to see where that last 30 pounds is, and I am. Yuck.

Was there a physiological reason the accident made you gain weight rapidly, or do they know? Errr...'scuse nosiness.

Best of luck heading in the right direction...
Running weight tally:

rps930

• Food For Fuel
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 06:30:49 AM »

I'm stuck in mid 180's too, must be something magical about these numbers :D.

frenata

• mustela frenata
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 07:28:07 AM »

If so, the "something magical" isn't the way my gut looks. Yeesh! Still no tuck-in for frenata.
Running weight tally:

losing-it

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 09:29:33 AM »

I was stuck in the 180's for a long time. Then the 170's. Right now, bouncing from 165 to 170, but mostly hanging around 168-169. Whether it is because 175 and 185 lbs. were weights I've been at for many years in the past, I don't know, but it seems to influence the set point in some way. Who knows. The body sure is efficient in keeping it there despite trying all the tricks to get it to budge downward. I'm still trying tricks. Still taking oil. And am confident anway that with persistance, I'll reach my goals. Hardheaded woman.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18