Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Starting (or starting over if it didn't work the first time)

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Starting (or starting over if it didn't work the first time)  (Read 97530 times)

marsh

Re: Starting (or starting over if it didn't work the first time)
« Reply #135 on: September 27, 2014, 02:14:53 AM »

Hi vaunfun.

I'm no expert as I've just started too but:-

~ Have you worked out the correct number of tablespoons you should take?  It's double the amount of calories as your body weight in pounds.  Say you weigh 150 lbs, then you need 300 calories of oil.  Each 15ml tablespoon is 120 cals, so that's 2 and a half tablespoons.

~  Are you making sure you haven't eaten, brushed your teeth, chewed gum or taken in any flavours for ONE HOUR before taking the oil?

~  Are you leaving ONE HOUR again before eating?

~  Which oil are you using?  Extra light Olive Oil seems to work best and has no flavour

~  You could try splitting the doses and taking morning and afternoon as I do-see my above post.

Sometimes it can take a while for AS to kick in.  I have def noticed that my appetite has decreased.  I feel very full when I've had a meal and don't feel like eating sweet stuff afterwards as I used to.  I felt a bit hungry yesterday but when I ate was satisfied with much less food.  I've lost 2lbs so far and this is the start of my fourth day.

Keep trying and keep posting-would be interested to see how you get on.

It's a shame it's so quiet on here, would be good to chat more to people.  Maybe it has something to do with Seth Roberts' death  :( (although I am positive it had nothing to do with the diet...olive oil is very good for you)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18