Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
FINALLY back to seeing great progress after being stalled by THYROID problems!

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FINALLY back to seeing great progress after being stalled by THYROID problems!  (Read 2893 times)

sociologisttina

I had only been on the SLD for a matter of weeks when I ran into a wall because of thyroid problems.  I had been hyperthyroid for 4 years, the SLD was working like a charm when I started gaining weight rapidly!  My thyroid was changing, unrelated to my SLD efforts.  Sometimes the SLD lowered my appetite, sometimes it didn't, but regardless, I was gaining.

Now finally I am on medication for HYPOthyroidism, and finally I feel great.  My appetite is suppressed, AND I'm losing...

I sure hope this lasts....!

We'll see what my body does.  My appetite seems wonderfully low, and it's all starting to pay off.  Stay tuned.

losing-it

Yay, sociologisttina! I have hypothyroid, too - medicated the past few years. Once, when I had my dosage increased, I lost 10 pounds in a week. That was a year or so before SLD. Wish I could do THAT again!  :lol:

Hollie

Hi,
I recently have been told I am mildy hypothyroid but not severe enough to treat as yet...I put on 10 lbs in the past year while trying desperately to lose...after a few weeks on the plan, I lost 4 lbs and gained back 2 but am now combinging the Fast 5 Diet ...but finally feel I am winning over this "sluggish" thyroid...
Hollie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18