Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Changing A Thermostat

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changing A Thermostat  (Read 1790 times)

fitnessfreak

Changing A Thermostat
« on: July 20, 2007, 07:34:27 AM »

Hi! I am stuck on a plateau as are a few others. They are normal and a part of weight loss. But being the freak that I am, I got to thinking that our thermostats might need replacing. I looked up how to do that / both for a car and an airconditioner. With that, I have come to the conclusion that flushes and cleanses are absolutely necessary - and making sure our wiring is correct. Are we healthy - getting the right nutrients, etc. Any thoughts? I think my actual thermostat needs to be replaced eh - because the temperature won't go any lower. I will be starting a parasite cleanse and continuing giving myself not just water but coolant (CFF's)  :D

mpq

• PA USA
Re: Changing A Thermostat
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 11:26:59 AM »

Will you just take an OTC remedy for the parasite flush? I had tried the salt flush, but it did not work :?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 06:27:21 AM by mpq »

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

fitnessfreak

Re: Changing A Thermostat
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 05:48:44 AM »

I have purchased a flush from a friend for $30 that I haven't picked up yet. But on the flip side, I'm just going into high gear with distilled lemon/stevia water (fiber in stevia) and increasing garlic / olive leaf and some other supplements. It confirmed the necessity to drink at least a gallon of water a day at this point. I haven't weighed myself yet. I'm afraid to. If I can't tell I've lost weight by my clothes then I haven't lost weight in my mind at this point.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18