Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Older ladies in hot outfits?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Older ladies in hot outfits?  (Read 81933 times)

shinju_chan

Re: Older ladies in hot outfits?
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2007, 07:58:52 AM »

Short hair on a woman is hardly de-sexualization; loads of "idols" do it in Japan all the time.  It looks cute and sexy.

losing-it

« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2007, 08:59:37 AM »

This thread reminds me of something. Let me see. Hmmmm....I'm not sure, but, maybe it's this kind of stuff...

(Guess who has been hitting the cartoons lately?...  :P)

falconcy

« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2007, 09:02:27 AM »

How about Marie Fredriksson, better known as the blonde in Roxette.

Now if you were talking about S(k)inead O'Connor, I might be inclined to agree with you, that said, she apparently has a thing about older guys, so you could get lucky :P

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2007, 09:22:31 AM »

Nahhhhhhh! CHAR-LI-ZE! CHAR-LI-ZE!  :D

A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

djdawg

« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2007, 10:35:53 AM »

Oh and djdawg you DO need to update yor definition of "hot" it's stuck somewhere back in high school   :wink:

Ok, this I don't agree with....as I've pointed out WE change the definition as we get older to assuage our impending realization that we're all falling apart and there's not a thing we can do about it  (well, I guess plastic surgery is one way)  We change the definition so we don't feel so bad about our present and future state....."oh yeah, 40 is the new 30!"  "yeah, those girls from Desperate Housewives are really hot!"  (LOL...I know of NO man that thinks any of them - other then the Eva Longoria - are hot.) 

I think that women around my age and older can still be attractive, pretty, sexy, etc but "hot" is reserved for the very few.  I HAVE NOT SET THE DEFINITION for what's hot.  If you want to blame anyone, check out all the Entertainment Tonight/chick shows that push this in our face nightly.  Young = hot and that's they way it's always been and that's the way it always will be.   

Perhaps posts ought to be considered with this awareness.

Why is that?  The section is clearly labeled "men's department."  Cripes, do we have to have a disclaimer whenever we post something that might be even slightly controversial in nature?  This section is labeled so enter at your own risk.  I'm not going to censor my comments (of course I'm stil obeying any forum rules) just because I think that a woman may be reading them. 

djdawg

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2007, 10:36:43 AM »

Short hair on a woman is hardly de-sexualization; loads of "idols" do it in Japan all the time.  It looks cute and sexy.

Yeah....that's Japan.  I'm talking AMERICAN women here which I've mentioned several times.

falconcy

« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2007, 10:42:05 AM »

Gimme a sexy hot short haired American woman any day ;-)

djdawg

« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2007, 10:53:18 AM »

Young = hot HAHAHAHAHAHAH how biased can you get

Who'd you spend a niight with, djdawg:

or

Yeah, everybody gets old, what a shame. Even not having kids, there comes a day for almost every woman that a long, exuberant mane makes her look older.

Women with wrinkled faces and miniskirts or long hair may look weird. Some may get away with it, but not all. But again it's a personal choice to be respected. Each one's common sense should prevail.

Now should a man divorce because his wife cut her hair, gained cellulite, her breasts now sag?

Should we ladies divorce because our men gained a beer beely, nose and ear hairs?

Everybody's opinion is diferent and I assure you some men find short hair sexy - Charlize Theron in The Astronaut is a good example.

And FYI many men have the same opinion as Falconcy. Ask Demi Moore's husband.  :D

I just love all the examples that everyone comes up with.  Apparantly know one wants to read my posts in detail because you will realize you're wasting your time posting pics of older women, women with short hair, etc and you're blowing my posts waaay out of proportion.  (oh, the stereotypes I could come up with right now but I will hold off)  

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN!!!!  My attitudes and reflections are based on AMERICAN MEN!!!  If you live in Japan, Great Britian, etc the culture and attitudes towards the "hottness" of women is probably ENTIRELY different then here!  (I understand  you Falconcy...)  In fact, this reminds me of the soccer thread I started.  Keep in mind that the environment we grew up in is going to greatly determine our attitudes about this.

I even said THERE WERE EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE!  Just because someone brings up Demi Moore does not mean the GENERAL rule is not true.  It only confirms it.  I am telling you ladies - whether you want to believe it or not - that MOST  (NOT ALL, NOT ALL, NOT ALL, NOT ALL) AMERICAN MEN (I can ONLY speak for American men) believe that women go through some type of transformation after they get married and more specifically after having children.  

Have you heard the VERY OLD joke?  What's the best form of birth control?  Wedding cake!  Now that joke has been around many, many years and I did not write it so that should tell you something.

The cutting off of hair - AS I HAVE ALREADY SAID T-vix - is merely a symptom of SOME (not all and obviously YOU are the exception - Hooray!) women's difficulty seeing themselves as anything more then a maternal figure.  What is so controversial about that?  Are you telling me that is not true on any level?  I've already had one woman confirm this in this thread....

While we're throwing out "what about this woman" challenges, I think we should leave out celebrities because they are in a different world all to themselves.  Would I go home with Sharon Stone?  Hell yeah!  AS I HAVE SAID MORE TIMES THAN I CAN REMEMBER - I NEVER said women my age could not be very attractive or not desireable or that I wouldn't want to sleep with them.  There is a difference here....and for the record, I'm talking the AVERAGE American woman...(not average as they aren't exceptional but average in the sense as they are not a celebrity.)

djdawg

« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2007, 10:57:31 AM »

Young = hot HAHAHAHAHAHAH how biased can you get

Who'd you spend a niight with, djdawg:

or

Yeah, everybody gets old, what a shame. Even not having kids, there comes a day for almost every woman that a long, exuberant mane makes her look older.

Women with wrinkled faces and miniskirts or long hair may look weird. Some may get away with it, but not all. But again it's a personal choice to be respected. Each one's common sense should prevail.

Now should a man divorce because his wife cut her hair, gained cellulite, her breasts now sag?

Should we ladies divorce because our men gained a beer beely, nose and ear hairs?

Everybody's opinion is diferent and I assure you some men find short hair sexy - Charlize Theron in The Astronaut is a good example.

And FYI many men have the same opinion as Falconcy. Ask Demi Moore's husband.  :D

Falconcy is not from this country...Aston Kutcher is an idiot...and men are just as responsible for their stupid, fat beer bellies.

AND...what in the world did I say about divorcing women?  I LOVE how things are just brought up out of the blue that have NOTHING to do with what I have said. 

Charlize Theron is OBVIOUSLY an exception...as is Halle Berry...she looks MUCH better with short hair.

djdawg

« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2007, 10:59:32 AM »

Ornella Muti (I recall how my elder bro and his friends would drool over Ornella pics)  :lol:[/color]

Holy cow, here's this 24-year-old (me) wishing she looked 45.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ornella_Muti

(picture circa 2000)

Sure she's very beautiful....how much surgery has she had done?  And why has she had the surgery?  Too look younger?  Because what....younger means hotter?  You made my point.

djdawg

« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2007, 11:02:07 AM »

.....But perhaps a 45 year old man should grow up and get some empathy. 

T-Vix

carefull.............

djdawg

« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2007, 11:03:17 AM »

How about Marie Fredriksson, better known as the blonde in Roxette.

Now if you were talking about S(k)inead O'Connor, I might be inclined to agree with you, that said, she apparently has a thing about older guys, so you could get lucky :P

Ha!  I loved Roxette!  Yeah, 20 yrs ago when they were big she was hot....she is still a very attractive older woman though. 

djdawg

« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2007, 11:19:36 AM »

MY DEFINITION OF WHAT'S "HOT" -

Ok, maybe this will settle things down a bit.  I'm not pretending that this is Websters definition of what's "hot" in the opposite sex.  But perhaps if you understand the definition of what's floating around in my head maybe there won't be so much argueing? 

So...this is the definition of "hot" as how it's defined by the AVERAGE AMERICAN MALE!  (yes, I'm sure you're husband thinks differently....)  I'm not saying it's a GOOD defintion but it is a truthful one. 

HOT - breathtakingly beautiful, a model, nearly perfectly formed physical features.  A "10" as many would say....

For example, Jessica Simpson, Halle Berry (yes, I know she's 41!!!  OMG, an exception to the rule!)  Heidi Klum, Angelina Jolie, Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba....you get the picture right?

We're talking purely physical attributes here...when a man determines whether a woman is "hot" or not, it's before we engage in conversation and all that so please don't remind me of how difficult it might be to have an intelligent conversation with Jessica Simpson...we all know that.   :)

And for the last time I'm not saying that women around my age can't be attractive because they most certainly can!  So...if you can accept my definition of what's "hot" when reading my posts, I'm sure there won't be as much disagreement....

djdawg

« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2007, 11:21:20 AM »

To lighten things up a bit...I'm still trying to figure out why I am so attracted to pregnant women?  (not all mind you but it's a weird thing that I have...)

falconcy

« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2007, 11:31:05 AM »

To lighten things up a bit...I'm still trying to figure out why I am so attracted to pregnant women?  (not all mind you but it's a weird thing that I have...)

Don't tell me you heard that sick joke and actually believed it  :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18