Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Older ladies in hot outfits?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Older ladies in hot outfits?  (Read 84000 times)

fitnessfreak

Re: Older ladies in hot outfits?
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2007, 11:59:30 AM »

Well here's the bummer. I never felt sexy until now / I'm going on 40. I never had a body good enough to wear anything revealing. Also, I was too naive to wear sexy clothes when young. My parents had a coniption fit and rightfully so. No young girl that isn't mature enough to know what guys are thinking should wear skimpy clothes. Just my opinion. Why drive a guy crazy if you don't know what the heck to do with them? So as an old woman, getting older, with a better body, revealing clothes to me are shorts and sleeveless shirts for the first frigen time in my life and I intend on being as dang cute as possible. I'm not going to be slutty, I want to dress classy. But no longer will I hide cleavage under high cut necks or hide my tummy from peakin'. Sorry - if I got it (and it took me a lot of years) then I'm gonna flaunt it a little. I deserve it. Women of world - - - you deserve it too  8)

By the way / I couldn't be bothered reading three pages of posts so if this is way off the subject, let me know. I'm responding to the first few posts.

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2007, 09:45:11 PM »

good for you fitness freak!!  but as you so rightly said 'i'm not going to be slutty' 
the old lady i mentioned was OLD (40 is youthful!!)  her skirt was so short and tight she had to keep pulling down to cover her butt!!  and she had to tackle the steps up into and off  the bus too!  that was all far from attractive!!!

falconcy

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 12:36:24 AM »

I usually joke about women like this that if they didn't shave daily it would be even more disgusting ;-)

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 04:00:07 AM »

Fitnessfreak, go for it, 40 is definitely NOT OLD!!! When i started this topic I had in mind women with fit bodies but terrible faces, wrinkled and damaged by the sun and many years of cigarettes. I was trying to figure out if men and women judge the esthetics of a given person on a whole, or just by the face, or just by the body. The woman in her late 40's dressing like a 14 y.o. was just an example.

So FF if your body is fit and your face well cared for, I guess you (we) can get away with dressing juvenile until say we're 60? - Always according to the place of course, I wouldn't dream of showing my belly button at work even if I have a great 6 pack, but I'll certainly do it on weekend trips to the beach or the swimming pool or even shopping in the neighborood or walking the dog.

Nougat, one tink that bugs me is, those women and girls who wear a very short skirt and then spend the time pulling it down, very "modestly"... that, I find ridiculous!  :D If you want to show leg assume it  :D
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 10:08:09 AM »

surely wearing a teeny weeny skirt is a hassle?? i wear jeans 99% of the time and i can go out in the wind, climb on and off buses, in and out of my car, look at things on the bottom or top shelves, go up and down even those horrible 'open' stairs etc  without needing a spare hand to keep twitching my hem down. :D

terio

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 11:47:23 AM »

Fitness Freak, if you are an "old woman" at 40 then I must be downright elderly, since I'll be turning 50 this year.  Stop making me feel old!!! :)

Whenever I think of getting older I like to think of some pretty hot women who are older than me, for example:
Goldie Hawn, age 61
Susan Sarandon, age 60
Jaclyn Smith, age 61

So get over it!  I'd love to be only 40 again!

multimoe

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2007, 12:02:03 PM »

Stop making me feel old!!! :)

“When I walk upstairs, my buttocks applaud me, and my
                      knees  sound like potato chips.  My back goes out more
                      often than I do. My boobs are gone, my waist is gone…
                      I said to my husband, Say something nice about my legs.” 
                     “Blue goes with everything.”

Joan Rivers

Now, that’s old!

fitnessfreak

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 03:09:23 PM »

Oh shucks- I didn't mean that 40 was old. Did I say that? I really need to re-evaluate my comments. Even my husband and I decided that 60 is only midlife. People should be living until 120 these days with our medical advances, and many do. Have you ever seen the smuckers salutes on the morning show? Have you seen that 60 year old with the fitness video? Now granted, they have the screen smokey and it is TV, but heck she's hotter than 20 year olds I know.

Anywho - I plan  on being sexy and staying sexy. I remember one gal who wanted to lose weight and I told her- you go for it sexy mama! She said, I don't know about sexy, but I might at least lose a few pounds. I say pushah to that attitude. I'm going to be sexy in this life if it kills me. It's an attitude I say -

Here's to us Sexy Mama's!

mpq

• PA USA
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2007, 03:11:54 PM »

AMEN!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2007, 11:28:26 PM »

YAY sexy (not slutty  :)) mamas!!
trina LOL!!!

Magpie

• It's not a sparrow. It's a bird with attitude.
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2007, 01:21:48 PM »

YAY sexy (not slutty :)) mamas!!
trina LOL!!!

Hey, my DH would be happy with EITHER - behind closed doors, of course!!   :lol: :lol:

djdawg

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2007, 10:57:57 AM »

I have yet to see a woman in her late 40's be able to pull this off.  I could care less about what kind of image that she may be projecting but some older women are deluding themselves when they think it looks good.  Fat and wrinkled skin hanging out....veins....you get the picture.

I think if she's got it - flaunt it!  (the problem is whether she's "got it" or not can be quite subjective)   

I think a really good question (and I might start a thread on it myself) is that why do many (and I do mean MANY) women go through a "de-sexualization" of sorts after they get married or more often after they have children? 

First thing that happens?  Hair gets chopped off....(American women at least)  I don't know why it is so hard for many women to still see themselves as sexual beings after they have kids but this is a major gripe of men!!!!!  We hate it!!!!  (yeah, you don't have time, changing diapers, etc...blah blah blah...we've heard it all before and it's all excuses.)

I also find it laugable when women say that 40 somethings and 50 somethings can still be hot.  (Sex and the City anyone?  *groan...*)  I got news for you!!!!  It's not true!  There are some very attractive 40 somethings for sure but whether we like it or not young = hot.  If you are 40+ you are not hot.

mpq

• PA USA
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2007, 11:08:39 AM »

How old are you djdawg?

mpq

• PA USA
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2007, 11:17:56 AM »

i'm sorry for the women in your life.

djdawg

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2007, 11:19:47 AM »

How old are you djdawg?

45...and I'm fully accepting that all of us (even men...even me....) as humans get older and most of us (there are a few exceptions) suffer gravity, time, etc but I am one of the few that is atleast willing to be honest and own up to it....

I know that as I get older I look at women that I wouldn't have looked twice at 20 yrs ago.  (women my age) And while I am still attracted to them and all, I don't think I would have called any of them "hot."  Many, very attractive but to me "hot" is a 10....a model...perfection, etc.
I think as men (and moreso women) we say things like "50 is the new 30" to make us feel better and accept more that we're getting older.  We justify things and claim that older people can still be hot because some of us are afraid to face up to reality and realize that there will be a day where we will NOT be so attractive anymore.  

For the record, before I get labeled as a misogynist, I am the first to say that successful relationship have alot to do with personalities, how we treat each other, love, etc but the thread was about "hotness" which is why my response may seem very shallow.  I am not in the least bit shallow...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18