Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Have you ever run into your ex since having results from SLD?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have you ever run into your ex since having results from SLD?  (Read 17764 times)

javacody

Re: Have you ever run into your ex since having results from SLD?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 02:31:00 PM »

I'm just starting back on SLD, but I'm looking forward to this, as my wife left me in November. We had little disagreements about things like paying the bills on time and saving money (I was for and she was against on both counts).  :D

Its amazing how much easier it is to exercise and eat healthy when you don't have someone bitching at you constantly.  :lol:  I feel lighter already.

karky

• Life is Good!
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »

I feel lighter already.

Yeah !!
at least 130 lbs lighter, probably.   :lol:  :lol:
Lost 98.6lbs since 3-17-2007 
Dwelling on the negative only increases it's power

javacody

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 02:50:30 PM »

Ha ha.. closer to 300 pounds.

Before we got together, I would run 3 miles every other day and ate a lot of veggies. Shortly after getting married, food became my drug and I gained 150 lbs over a few years. What the hell was I thinking?   :P

falconcy

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 04:30:45 AM »

Gotta agree how much easier it has become to stay on track when you are in full control of your own destiny. Walking 10km + a day and not overeating just seems so natural now. Some days I even manage 20km.

azuka

• Eaton Rapids Junk Barn
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 08:42:28 PM »

Well..... I definately DO NOT want to run into my ex any time soon.   We were married for 12 years and divorced in 1988.  She surprised everyone by dying last year at age 53 from severe hypertension.   So... um..... I'd just as soon put off a reunion for many many years.   With the help I'm getting from SLD, and my expectations of being able to get of of my BP meds, I'm hopeful that meeting my ex is a far distant possibility.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18