Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Have you ever run into your ex since having results from SLD?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Have you ever run into your ex since having results from SLD?  (Read 18935 times)

djdawg

This is one thing that I'm excited about...I guess it depends on how it ended but mine walked out on me so when that day comes where she does spot me at the mall or wherever...I'm sure she'll be thinking "wtf?" 

Have any guys run into their ex after losing some poundage and was it the greatest feeling or what?

Details girlfriend! 

falconcy

Re: Have you ever run into your ex since having results from SLD?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 06:01:24 AM »

Don't have an ex yet, might have soon. She's already amazed how much I lost. She's probably more happy because the grocery bill went down  :shock:

djdawg

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 12:46:39 PM »

Don't have an ex yet, might have soon. She's already amazed how much I lost. She's probably more happy because the grocery bill went down  :shock:

So you're in a relationship and she's happy and amazed but she might be an ex soon?  Am I understanding that right?  That sucks!

tek_vixen

• A mind is a terrible thing to lose!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 01:48:50 PM »

My ex dragon actually told me I look really good.  Funny, he never thought that when I was this weight when we were married.  We'd walk down the street and he'd whip his head around with his tongue hanging to the floor if he saw someone taller/thinner/bigger boobed than myself.  Did wonders for my self esteem.

Glad to be rid of him.  Life's too short to sleep with dragons!!!!

T-Vix

falconcy

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 06:30:48 PM »

So you're in a relationship and she's happy and amazed but she might be an ex soon?  Am I understanding that right?  That sucks!

Been married for way too long, 25 yrs. She is a bit too passive/abusive for my liking. I feel I'm missing out on so much.

K-Mac

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 05:48:53 AM »

I had dinner with my old highschool sweatheart about 6 mos before starting SLD.  I wish he could see me now!  Maybe I'll send him an email.   :wink:

djdawg

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 06:02:40 PM »

Been married for way too long, 25 yrs. She is a bit too passive/abusive for my liking. I feel I'm missing out on so much.

Falconcy!  This is not good!  Sounds like things need to change one way or another! 

Tandoori Trilobite

• Aspiring gutless wonder
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 02:00:34 AM »

djdawg: Have any guys run into their ex after losing some poundage and was it the greatest feeling or what?

Ah, revenge -- a wonderfully satisfying dish.  I hope it doesn't raise the set point too much, though. :)

But, hey, if being on the rebound or suffering unrequited love provides motivation, then take best advantage of it.  :wink:

bekel

• Global Moderator
  • I <3 omega-3s
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2007, 06:37:30 PM »

Thought that you'd be split by now--weren't you going to move?

Proud member of Lab Rats United, noseclipped unit: Tested on since May 18, 2006.

sandywings

• www.lyndastevens.myarbonne.com
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 08:08:57 AM »

What would be the definition of passive/abusive?  Knowing something or someone is abusive, and allowing it to continue??  Is it like passive/aggressive?  OR, does it mean a person allows some things to roll off their back, but other things they get violent about??

bigbaddar

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 01:19:54 PM »

YES...I ran into my ex-fiancee this past weekend...I STILL FEEL STOKED!!!!!! I played it cool......Smiled..was gracious to him and his buddies...even bought a round of drinks...bantered a bit...for only for a few minutes, of course.....even told him that it was nice to see him....gave him a hug goodbye..(he initiated it)...said goodbye to the guys........and I then sauntered out...

Reached my original goal of 200 lbs from 235....Onto a 2nd goal of 185!

akhdar

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 06:07:03 PM »

Tandoori T,

I am laughing at your icon! I had not seen it yet! Marvelous!

Akh.

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 12:27:53 AM »

good for you big badder!!!

Tandoori Trilobite

• Aspiring gutless wonder
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 01:18:19 PM »

Akhdar:

Tandoori T,

I am laughing at your icon! I had not seen it yet! Marvelous!

Thanks, Akh!  I was quite pleased with how my Little Fatman creation turned out after I first vaguely conceived the idea. :)

akhdar

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 04:08:37 PM »

You did this yourself? Genius! I am still laughing. I hope that you update the shrinking belly as we move along!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18