Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Question on Spicing

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question on Spicing  (Read 3969 times)

minus_twenty

Question on Spicing
« on: June 19, 2007, 10:46:31 AM »

I am finding that I am really craving very very strongly flavored foods - very sour tastes, very spicy and so on.  So I want to give crazy spicing a try.  My question:

To qualify as 'crazy' spicing, do I have to use a combination of spice blends?  I have a LOT of spices - one-note bottles, as it were, rather than pre-blended bottles of multiple spices - and I wonder if in lieu of buying 20 (or however many) new bottles of spice blends if I can just blend the 25 spices I already have in random order for the same effect?

If this has already been addressed elsewhere on the forum, please let me know.  Thanks!

falconcy

Re: Question on Spicing
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 11:03:57 AM »

Just use up what you have and then add a few new ones as you go along. Some spices will be mixed, others will be on their own. Using weird combinations will have the desired effect.

Indy

• ELOO rocks!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 12:19:47 PM »

Go to the "Why am I not losing" section of the forum.  The first post is all about crazy spicing.  You should find everything you ever wanted to know about it.
Started 10/3/06. 
Lost 37 lbs.  30 to go.

minus_twenty

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 01:36:02 PM »

Just use up what you have and then add a few new ones as you go along. Some spices will be mixed, others will be on their own. Using weird combinations will have the desired effect.

Wow that was fast!  Thank you very much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18