Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
I slipped up but oh my gosh the compliments a day later!!!

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I slipped up but oh my gosh the compliments a day later!!!  (Read 6236 times)

Terri

I slipped up but oh my gosh the compliments a day later!!!
« on: June 16, 2007, 02:07:40 PM »

I have had too much fun lately and realized it all in the way I was feeling and missing a few doses of my ELOO so after a couple weeks of not being too focused I was starting to feel yucky. Too many high glycemic carbs and missing my oil a few times over the course of a week or 2 and it was a real wake up call for me to refocus. So the night before last, I got my night time dose of oil and started over with everything that I know I need to do to be well and feel good. The results were astounding. Major energy back like right now and I just felt so much better after a full day of eating right and not having cravings for teddy grahams (?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go figure!!!!!!) So today, I go shopping at Costco and bump into a friend I have not seen in years and she says "Look at you all skinny and you do not age!!!"  That was enough to make my day and realize that if she had seen me 2 days ago, she would have not said the same thing because 2 days ago, my eyes told it all, I had no twinkle in them and I was feeling yucky!!!  I am so thankful that the body is forgiving and even more thankful for the goodness of ELOO! I am back!!! Full speed ahead!
Terri

sandywings

• www.lyndastevens.myarbonne.com
Re: I slipped up but oh my gosh the compliments a day later!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 11:57:00 AM »

Terri - is everything okay with you?  I haven't seen any postings from you lately.  How's the new grandbaby?

Terri

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 10:16:18 PM »

Hi Sandywings! Thanks for asking. Everything is good. Grandbaby is wonderful. Her little brother had surgery today but all is well with him, we think.  Biopsy report will be back next week. He had a little duct that hadn't closed prior to birth (on his neck-collarbone area) and it was filled with clear fluid so it had to be removed. I am sure it will be fine. 
This summer has been nuts! Too much going on with work and family fun. I have missed the forums so I am back. I have been taking a class this summer and exercising a lot and add yardwork and you know the time is spent. Here it is after 11 PM and I still have to get a few things done before I can call it a day. But I decided I would check out the forums. It is wonderful to be back.  And it made me happy to see your message. Again, thanks for asking. ~ Terri

sandywings

• www.lyndastevens.myarbonne.com
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 09:52:53 AM »

LOL  Good for you!  So, what other stuff are you taking to make you feel better, other than the ELOO?  I'm so glad the baby boy is doing well!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18