Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Taken once a day

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Taken once a day  (Read 3794 times)

Tracyann

Taken once a day
« on: June 17, 2006, 09:04:36 AM »

Hi, was wondering, is it ok to take the oil all at once, once a day? or would I benefit more by taking it twice a day? I have been taking it once and no problems with it.
Other question is, I am 5'4" I weight about 140lbs and want to loose about 15-20lbs, should I be taking 2 or 3 T of ELOO? or should I just play round with the amount to see where my appetite is decreased at? I have zero appetite in the mornings and only start thinking about food in the afternoons. I sure hope this will work for me, it's day 4 now and no weight loss yet  :( but that's ok, as my body holds weight like dear life. I am also wondering,
for years I have yoyo dieted and have seen myself go on major low cal diets and still my body fat wont budge, so if this diet works threw appetite suppressing methods, will it work for me? I fasted once for 7 days, and lost 1/2 lb and put it all back on then some when I started to eat again, very depressing and I am so hoping this will work for me. I basically live on coffee anymore, to scared to eat a dang thing, is there anyone else out there with a similar story as mine who has lost? I would love to hear if there is, because I feel desperate. For the past 4 months I have been on a very strict diet, eating more then I have ever eaten, but all good food, weighing portions and eating the right amount of protein etc etc 5-6 times a day, I have been told this would fix my metabolism, that I had basically killled my metabolism and put my body into starvation mode and that's why my body wont shed the fat. So on top of doing this diet and taken diet pills I am also lifting weights and doing cardio 4-5 times a week, so far I have lost 8 inches and zero weight :( I know muscle weights more but this is ridiculous. Has anyone else suffered with a similar story and had success doing this? please let me know.....thank-you so much

Tracyann

Re: Taken once a day
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 07:18:53 AM »

hmmm ok no response must mean no  :?

frenata

• mustela frenata
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 08:45:13 AM »

I don't know. It seems intuitive that more than once a day would be better, but intuitive isn't always right.

I have to say, though, the next time I launch an Arctic expedition, I'd like to have you along. Seven days fasting and lost eight ounces...you'd be an asset. How are you at seal clubbing?
Running weight tally:

Tracyann

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 08:56:26 AM »

lol, omg that's mean, please tell me your joking right? they are so cute. But back to me and losing only 8oz, yup straight up, I think it is because if all the yoyo dieting I have done over the years and my body simply holds onto the fat, its darn depressing and also very freaky for me because I can add weight in a heart beat, but when it comes to sheding it, it's a different story. That's why I am wondering if this will work for me, I would hate to see the scales creep up and then it doesn't work, see what I mean, I am nervous. I went to the doctors and found out my thyroid was screwed up and now take meds for that, but it hasn't made to much difference to my weight, so I am about to be the next Ginnie pig or lab rat or whatever you want to call it lol, and hope this will work for me. That is why I am asking if anyone else suffers from similar problems with there body holding on to body fat, anyways thanks for the reply
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18