Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Drinking water after you take the oil

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drinking water after you take the oil  (Read 6512 times)

genise

Drinking water after you take the oil
« on: May 29, 2007, 04:59:12 PM »

Hi,  Today is my first day of the SLD.  I am very excited to start.  I have a question can you drink water after you take the oil?
Thanks

Magpie

• It's not a sparrow. It's a bird with attitude.
Re: Drinking water after you take the oil
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 05:26:26 PM »

Absolutely Genise, plain water is good, but a pinch of pure salt in the water (sea salt, non-iodised is good) helps wash the oil taste out and that's important - not to taste the oil (and don't forget to leave the one hour window after, but water and plain salt, or plain sugar, don't count in that window).  Welcome to the forum, keep asking questions, we're a friendly helpful bunch here!  And best of luck in getting to your goal weight!

genise

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 09:22:03 AM »

Thanks for the info I really do appreciate it.  I am so glad to hear that I can drink water.  I am usually really thirsty after I take the oil.  I am on day 3 and it really does curb my appetite.  Thank you!

karky

• Life is Good!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 03:04:00 PM »

For a few weeks after I started drinking ELOO, I was insanely thirsty, but that has subsided.  I think the body is trying to digest the oil and it wants more water to do so.  Once the enzymes are produced, it won't need as much.
Lost 98.6lbs since 3-17-2007 
Dwelling on the negative only increases it's power

BenekeMethod

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 10:13:42 AM »

By all means drink water afterwards. I take a gulp of the ELOO and then immediately wash it down with a big gulp of water. It has almost no taste anyway, but you want to act as the taste police to make sure you get as little as possible.

You'll be amazed at how much it reduces your hunger. Then with less hunger you can eat less quite easily and comfortably for the rest of your life.

I'm currently 100 pounds lighter than I was 8 years ago using Seth's theory -- it's amazing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18