Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Oil helping Nails and Hair

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oil helping Nails and Hair  (Read 4765 times)

frenata

• mustela frenata
Re: Oil helping Nails and Hair
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 03:56:37 PM »

...on the rough patches on the elbows, I took a couple of days break a while back. The rough patches came back. I started back on the oil and they are gone again.

Yeah, I've had that happen when I cut back on the oil, or used a different kind. It's EXCEEDINGLY weird.

There's SLD benefits, and then there's something entirely different about drinking oil on an empty stomach...
Running weight tally:

falconcy

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 04:02:31 PM »

It'll be interesting to see this year if I get really dry skin on my face, normally winter I get red and flaky skin. The only thing that seems to cure it normally is to use a sauna regularly.

Eraserhead

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2006, 12:05:45 AM »

Thanks for all the input folks!  I think my upper arm bumps are improving somewhat but kinda too soon to tell but I do think so.

We called those eye cysts "star eye" over here where I live.

First I hear about weight gain and thinning hair?  Do you think there is a connection? 
I never heard the nose getting bigger stuff but I heard the ears getting bigger as we age because our head "shrinks".  Wonderful.

I'm so happy - I was hungry for dinner tonight and was afraid I would overdo it but lo and behold as soon as I started eating, I was stuffed!!!!!  Unreal!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18