Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
I passed my goal!

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: I passed my goal!  (Read 60714 times)

flickad

• Girlface
Re: I passed my goal!
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2007, 04:34:26 AM »

WOW flickad!!!!! What an amazing difference in your appearance with almost 40 pounds less. You look absolutely fantastic at 120 lbs. You must be catching the eyes of the guys, too, pretty woman.

To get the pictures to show on the page, all you need to do is to highlight the URL of the photobucket image, and you can either click the "insert image" icon at the top of the message posting field (it is the one on the 2nd row, the two little green squares in a box next to the one that looks like a beachball. Or you can just put the codes

goes on the right side of the URL

Thankyou! *Blush*

Jenn

• **~Feeling more ZEN every day~**
    • come listen to some of our tunes on myspace
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2007, 06:40:17 AM »

Wow Flickad,
   You look so great.  So...what do you tell people when they are all amazed at your weightloss?  Ohhh...hmmm I just drink oil! :D

that must shock the socks off of them.

Jenn
Drinking anything that feels good at the moment, not worrying about my body and feeling very, very good about that!
I am at a healthy weight and get slimmer/healthier every day!

flickad

• Girlface
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2007, 10:18:30 PM »

Wow Flickad,
   You look so great.  So...what do you tell people when they are all amazed at your weightloss?  Ohhh...hmmm I just drink oil! :D

that must shock the socks off of them.

Jenn

I used to explain Shangri-La to everyone, but now I really can't be bothered giving a 20min spiel to all the local cashiers, so I just say 'I went on a diet', which is technically true anyway.

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2007, 02:28:48 AM »

You're drop dead gorgeous!! Wow! Congrats, all the effort was worthy, huh! Wow!  :D
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

Vronnie

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2007, 02:44:45 AM »

mmm...yes...you have to suss out those folk who are really interested.

flickad

• Girlface
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2007, 02:34:04 AM »

You're drop dead gorgeous!! Wow! Congrats, all the effort was worthy, huh! Wow!  :D

Thankyou!!

flickad

• Girlface
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2007, 04:58:10 AM »

For those with 10-20 lbs to lose: it can happen! Thank you trina and Flickad  :shock: Sour grapes here  :lol: boy, I'm envious of you...  :x  :(  :o  :lol:

No need to be envious, all you need is to keep on truckin' with the oil (with the odd dietary modification for plateaux) and you'll make it too.

rps930

• Food For Fuel
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2007, 05:52:36 AM »

You look fabulous!! So happy for you, that you found the key to weight loss while so young, but remember it works for us oldies too, that is, if you ever need it in the future. :D 
CONGRATS!!

flickad

• Girlface
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2007, 09:54:14 PM »

^^

Thankyou!

I've actually lost a little more weight now. I'm experimenting with what works for me in terms of maintenance calories, and it's turning out that I seem to be needing more than I thought I would. I'm still within my goal weight range (108, to be precise) though, so it's all good, as long as I hit on the magic maintenance number soon (preferably while I'm still at a reasonably healthy weight for my height). My weight loss has slowed down, at least, so that's good.

flickad

• Girlface
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2007, 03:27:46 PM »

Just wanting to say that as of today I hit my lower goal, which is 48kg/105lbs.

To say that I'm pretty damned happy would be putting it mildly. I wear size six AUS (size 2 US) and I'm pretty much as thin as I ever wanted to be. My life isn't perfect, but right now I'm just walking on air.

Thanks, Seth and the rest of this wonderful, supportive board.

losing-it

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2007, 07:26:17 PM »

Wow, flickad! SUPER and exciting in the size and lower goal department! Healthy slimming is a bright spot anytime, life as fickle and changeable as it is.

fitnessfreak

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2007, 07:41:32 PM »

Flickad and Trina -

Wow! You are both very inspiring. I started around May 4 and weighed 145ish. I am also a little under 5'3". That was the very lowest I could get. I also have a medium frame. I'm not done yet of course, but am losing steadily and have lost 11 pounds so far! I am 133 for the first time since I can remember. I don't have a goal weight - I'll just see what I want when I get there. I know I'm at an odd weight loss time right now because people aren't noticing so much. I think once I get into the 120's I'll start to hear even more comments. I think I didn't realize how big I was at 144. I thought I was ok- but my body fat was still around 30% even after working out, lifting weights, eating right consistently for a very long time. I made it though 2 babies and managed to lose 8 pounds by myself (152 to 144) but even through hiring a trainer that's the lowest I could get. And girls, I was dedicated. I would jump rope between sets, lift very heavy weights, etc. So I'm telling you, Shangri la baby! It really is amazing.

fitnessfreak

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2007, 07:48:53 PM »

Just wanting to say that as of today I hit my lower goal, which is 48kg/105lbs.

To say that I'm pretty damned happy would be putting it mildly. I wear size six AUS (size 2 US) and I'm pretty much as thin as I ever wanted to be. My life isn't perfect, but right now I'm just walking on air.

Thanks, Seth and the rest of this wonderful, supportive board.

Wowwweee! That's so amazing. The wonderful thing about this is that you really know you aren't going to gain the weight back. That's what I've noticed. The total peace after having lost the weight is almost better than losing the weight itself. Not only are we at peace with food, but we are at peace with our weight loss and at our new weight!

TalkingRat

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2007, 09:26:47 PM »

Flickad, Congratulations!  That is so cool!   :mrgreen:

girljedi

• "Do or do not; there is no try...."
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2007, 03:41:50 AM »

Good on you, Flickad!  Keep dancin'!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18