Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Why more visitors today?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why more visitors today?  (Read 6430 times)

French Cat

Re: Why more visitors today?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 10:13:38 AM »

Seth, your book was launched in the UK on 11th January... I think this could be the reason for the influx of visitors.

Hi Seth,

It seems it's getting closer !
Do you plan to have SLD translated into French ?
If yes, do you know when it will available in France.
I did my best to spread your theory around me but I find some resistance when it comes to reading (in english).

samanthaf63

• Greetings and salutations!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 09:59:35 AM »

I'd seen something about SLD on my Body Flex ez-board, but I really took a look at it the other day.  My first day is today and I want to lose about 60 lbs (I work out about 5-7 hours a week as well).  Wish me luck!  I love the forum and the posts are fantastic.  I really look forward to participating on it.

I work for a Fortune 100 company... good word spreads fast.  I'm already spreading it...

Samantha
"It's never too late to be what you might have been."

Terri

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 10:24:40 PM »

That is great! So glad you are with us. 7 hours a week of exercise? You go girl! We are glad you are with us! I have been here about 4 months and I am loving it! It is such a positive force.
Terri

Clarinette

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 08:15:27 AM »

Hi Seth,

I found your diet on internet by typing ''WEIRD WAY TO LOOSE WEIGHT''  lol

elfette

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 02:00:32 PM »

I was bored one day, so decided to feed my mind and wound up browsing through a health website. There was some information on oil pulling/swishing, so I decided to research oil pulling some more when one of the google links led me to a message in one of the boards here. While here I got curious, and started reading up on SDL, which convinced me to give it a try. So I'm one of those lurkers over the last couple weeks, but have now registered.

buffy

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 04:54:18 PM »

Newbie here  :D  My husband told me he heard about the plan on a talk radio show - *Dennis Prager*  I wasn't sure I wanted to do it until now... I had a hysterectomy in October, and now 5 months later, and with the Dr's ok, I feel that I am healthy enough to start a new plan... so I am hoping that this will work... Dennis said that the only downfall from this plan is that ppl often get sick of taking the oil... but I already know that in order to lose weight, the plan will only work as hard as you do... ;)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 03:24:32 PM by Buffy »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18