Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Female side effects

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Female side effects  (Read 49961 times)

fitnessfreak

Re: Female side effects
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2007, 08:49:06 AM »

I was calmer in some areas, and moodier in others. What I realized is that it wasn't all the oil. It was partially my previous habit of turning to food for comfort and stress. Since I no longer do that I now get moodier sometimes and am having to deal with my anger management. That's just me. The other reason for moodiness was that I found I wasn't eating often enough. Maybe a man can go a long time without eating, but a woman can't? Maybe it's hormonal? I dunno. But those are the two reasons I know I was getting moodier in some areas. In other areas however I'm very happy. For instance I'm euphoric about the possibilities in life now, and I'm very satisified with myself. I'm realizing I can't change anyone else but me and even when hubby is frustrated with me, I'm able to let it go more often.

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2007, 10:57:44 AM »

I had to stop the oil cos of female problems that freaked me out.
my breasts became very painful and my period came after just 3 weeks.  when my tom was over the breast pain did not go - not until i stopped the oil and then it subsided.
luckily for me i had just been to my gynaecologist so i know everything was fine.
but i could not bring myself to take something that messed up my hormones to such an extent.
i was also feeling extremely nauseous and just the thought of the oil was turning my stomach.  even tho to start with swallowing the oil did not have this effect!! and all this with no weight loss!!
now i'm doing cff and fast-5.  hope to see some better results.

K-Mac

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2007, 01:20:14 PM »

The only issues I've had were the complete stoppage of my TOM, which I wouldn't consider a bad issue.   :lol:  Since I've been on this darn plateau, I've had a period each of the past three months.   :x

I'm on day two of my TOM and I just raided this guy's office for the chocolates in his candy dish.  I usually don't even have a sweet tooth.  Wassup with that?!   :?

I guess it's a good thing I'm alone in the office today because I would be embarrassed for anyone to see me mackin' on chocolates and chugging this Coke.  Oh well, I'll do a little extra oil later.  One day of being bad won't hurt anything.   :wink:

fitnessfreak

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2007, 07:28:08 AM »

One thing I have to ask you all - have you noticed when you ovulate (for me it's usually a week or 2 or so before TOM) is actually when my weight will go up, bloating, etc. Anyone else notice this?

Then right before TOM I can be my lowest weight and during I have found now that I will lose 1 or 2. Anyone else?

atomic

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2007, 07:44:50 AM »

i've had one period in over three years (two kids and nursing) so i got nothing on that. but i did go for run this morning and i feel about a billion times better than i did yesterday. so maybe the lack of running (i've been taking a break) was responsible for my moodiness and not the oil.

K-Mac

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2007, 10:08:53 AM »

One thing I have to ask you all - have you noticed when you ovulate (for me it's usually a week or 2 or so before TOM) is actually when my weight will go up, bloating, etc. Anyone else notice this?

Then right before TOM I can be my lowest weight and during I have found now that I will lose 1 or 2. Anyone else?

Yes!  Looking at my bc pill pack, I can see that about two weeks before TOM, I bloat, want to eat everything in sight and I'm moody.  I assumed it was PMS, but maybe it's that other condition they came out with a few years ago...what is it?  PMDD or something like that?  I've always meant to ask my Dr about the difference but I forget by the time I'm due for my exam.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18