Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
AS but kinda weird...

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AS but kinda weird...  (Read 4471 times)

nouraht

• By the time I'm THIN...FAT will be in fashion!
AS but kinda weird...
« on: June 17, 2007, 01:43:16 AM »

okay so I'm happy to report that i have finally reached the AS, thank GOD! but not I've noticed that my mouth doesn't like to be idle for hours on end...which is easily solved with gum.
Also i do have some cravings (not very strong but i know they're there though)...I'm NOT hungry at all but i still want the taste of salt or sugar...

for sugar i pop a breath mint or a sugar free hard candy at that pretty much takes care of that

but here comes the question...

wait for it....

what do i do for the salt craving...i don't want to take in unnecessary calories but i still want the flavor...

ideas???anyone???is there a pizza flavored gum out there...or perhaps a burger flavored lollipop? :lol:

Started June 3rd, 2007

losing-it

Re: AS but kinda weird...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 06:33:08 AM »

Some members on SLD drink sole, which is a kind of salt water health beverage made with sea salt in an easy method. From Shirley's Wellness Cafe (recommending Himalayan Crystal Salt (a pink colored salt), but you can use other natural sea salts. There is lots to read about salt and sole on these sites, so if interested, click on the URLs. There are also discussions on sole in the SLD forums if you want to do a search.

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/salt.htm

Sole (pronounced So-lay)
When water and salt combined, they form a new dimension, Sole (So-lay). Sole is Alive! It’s the fundamental mineral infusion for your body. You can replace electrolytes and balance your energy simply and naturally by drinking a Sole solution each day. The sole is an excellent product for balancing the pH factor of your body. With the sole, one can also get rid of heavy metals such as lead, mercury, arsenic, amalgam and calcium because the crystal salt is able to break up their molecular structures. 

When water and Himalayan Crystal Salt  connect, the negative poles of the water molecules surround the positive ions in the salt and the negative ions in the salt are surrounded by the positive polarized particles of the water molecules. This changes the geometric structure of the water and the salt, and creates something entirely new, a third dimension, Sole (So-lay). The water no longer is water and the salt no longer salt. The elements have liberated themselves from their restrictions, given up their polarities by the resonant effects, and reached a higher form of energy. Only through this process of attaining higher levels of consciousness, can we relinquish our polarities and return into the oneness of all elements. This is exactly what transpires when water and salt meet. The willingness of the water to give up its own identity, in return, liberates the salt from its manifested identity—to overcome the powers of the gridwork and to separate sodium from chloride. Both elements are ionized, which releases their stored energy and information. learn more about The Healing Power of Sole (so-lay)

A poultice made of Sole (Sole poultice) for De-tox and Flu and Fever Relief - Dental Hygiene - Psoriasis - Herpes and more 

Benefits of Drinking Sole 

The sole supplies the body with the natural energy stored in the crystals and the body can hold this up to 24 hours. 
Can harmonize the alkaline/acidity balance in the body and normalize blood pressure. 
Can dissolve and eliminate sediments which lead to stones and various forms of rheumatism like arthritis and kidney and gall bladder stones. 
Can lower the craving for addictive desires. 
Can help with skin diseases by cleaning from inside out.  click here for step by step how to make Sole

How to make Sole (this site also recommends Himalayan Crystal Salt:

http://www.profoundliving.org/wellness/Body_Health/body_health.html

Place 1 inch of Original Himalayan Crystal Salt stones in a glass jar, preferably one with a lid. Add 2 to 3 inches of good quality artesian or spring water (Fiji Water is recommended), above the stones, completely covering the crystals with water. Let sit overnight.
If all the salt crystals have dissolved, add a few more salt crystals to the water. Your Himalayan Crystal Salt™ Sole is ready when the water becomes fully saturated with salt and cannot hold any more. The salt will no longer dissolve at this stage. Your finished Sole should resemble the photo at left. There should always be salt crystals in the jar. As you use up the Himalayan Crystal Salt™ Sole, after some time, add more water and more salt until the water is again saturated. Remember, there should always be undissolved salt crystals on the bottom of the jar. This is your visual proof that the water is totally saturated with salt.
Each morning, before eating or drinking anything, add one teaspoon of the Himalayan Crystal Salt™ Sole to a glass of artesian or spring water (again, Fiji Water is recommended), and drink. Your body will receive the energetic vibration pattern of the Himalayan Crystal Salt™ and hold it for 24 hours.
Keep the container covered to prevent the water from evaporating. Otherwise, no special storage is needed. The fully saturated Himalayan Crystal Salt™ Sole will keep forever ! Salt is a natural anti-bacterial and natural fungicide. It simply cannot spoil or go bad.

Benefits
Each morning, mix and drink one teaspoon full of the sole water in 250 ml of good quality spring water. The sole can also be used undiluted for tooth brushing, as a mouth wash and helps reduce gum bleeding. 

falconcy

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 07:29:18 AM »

Now this is interesting, I'm using sea salt crystals, around 2 teaspoons dissolved in a quart of water which I drink every morning. I may look into carrying on with this once I get through the master cleanse, it does seem beneficial and some of the suggested health benefits seem to make a lot of sense.

nouraht

• By the time I'm THIN...FAT will be in fashion!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 09:57:13 AM »

losing-it, thanks for the info. i will most definitely give it a try soon!

Started June 3rd, 2007

karky

• Life is Good!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 10:46:48 AM »

You could eat some pickles or olivesto cure your salty cravings, or sprinkle some sea salt on a sliced apple.
Lost 98.6lbs since 3-17-2007 
Dwelling on the negative only increases it's power

fitnessfreak

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 02:48:39 PM »

Does drinking salt water actually taste good? I don't get it. Also, I know this interesting fact, if your body does not get enough salt, you will have food cravings until your salt levels are satisfied. So perhaps the oil combined with salt is really working great huh?

fitnessfreak

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 02:49:13 PM »

One more thing - could I put sea salt in a capsule and still get benefits. Drinking it sounds disgusting.

losing-it

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 03:39:53 PM »

Some members here like the sole. I'm not crazy for the taste of salty water, but...

I'm using sole in a health beverage I drink first thing when I get up - consisting of most or all the following:

12-16 oz spring water, 1/2 lemon or lime juice & pulp,  1 oz unsweetened cranberry-pomegranate juice, 1-2 tsp sole, 1 Tbs powdered greens, 8-9 drops Lumina Cellfood, 1-2 tsp ground flaxseed, 1 Tsp Benefiber or Psyllium husks, 1 scoop D-ribose, 1 tsp Creatine Monohydrate (stevia and/or 1 tps maple syrup). Anyone could make their own health beverages. I started with lemon-water or dilute lemon/cranberry juice, and then started adding other supplements for regularity (SLD oil tends to bind me up), and nutrients I use for heart and exercise/muscle recovery (i.e., the D-ribose and Creatine Monohydrate, Cellfood), since I am working out at the gym in the mornings. I recently added the greens for extra energy and nutrition.

Lemon-water is cleansing and detoxing to the liver. So is unsweetened cranberry juice. Adding the sole just to lemon-water is not bad at all. I get edema from a heart condition, and have to watch my salt intake. I've been having this drink for a couple weeks now with no resulting edema to speak of (other than the light pitting edema I usually have in my legs, not caused by the addition of sole).

Magpie

• It's not a sparrow. It's a bird with attitude.
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 03:40:13 PM »

One more thing - could I put sea salt in a capsule and still get benefits. Drinking it sounds disgusting.

It actually taste quite nice, fitnessfreak.  I started drinking sole after reading about it via losing-it and have become firmly hooked ( Thank-you losing-it, and I mean that in the nicest possible way  :)) 

Fitnessfreak, the little bit of salt makes the water taste like a nice pure mineral water, and I can tell that my body absorbs the water better by the number of trips to the loo afterwards.  And no, it doesn't lead to water retention, I believe just the opposite as your cells can absorb the water via the sole and thus get fully hydrated so your system doesn't need to retain excess water.  Interestingly isn't this what all the sports drinks profess to do, but with added chemicals and crap? No-body would put the advertising $ behind pure salt and water when they can make big bucks out of a commercial product.

Taking the salt in a capsule would just draw water to your stomach to balance out the salt - vague memories from high school science days here about water crossing cell membranes to equalise positive and negative ions.....but the bottom line is that the salt makes the water more like your body fluids and more easily absorbed and so the water is essential with the salt.  That's why they recommend pure water - I just use filtered tap water.

I have tried Himalayan Pink salt and pure, naturally evaporated sea salt and frankly am quite happy with the sea salt which is way way cheaper.  A buck or so will buy a small bag of pure sea salt, look for one that is naturally evaporated, with no iodine added.

Oh, and I always make it up in a small glass jar with a plastic lid to avoid any metals from the lid rusting into the sole.

Give it a go fitnessfreak, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.   8)

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 02:52:26 AM »

Also, I know this interesting fact, if your body does not get enough salt, you will have food cravings until your salt levels are satisfied.

Now here's something I never heard b4. Given some thought, it may make sense in my case: I don't like salty food, I even eat many foods (like salads) without salt, and the others with a minimum salt. And I've been a "hearty portioner" kind of overeater. Maybe I eat huge portions because the salt there is so little? On the other hand, doctors say that the qty of salt occurring naturally in foods is enough for our body, we don't need to add more. Also, my systolic BP is 159. Would it be OK to add a little salt to water? What does the SLD think-tank say? I'm  :?
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

losing-it

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 03:38:55 AM »

You might try making sole and drinking a tsp or two each morning in juice or by itself, Pinkmug, while monitoring your bp? Some say the sole may not raise bp or cause water retention as the salt and water apparantly become some sort of new thing that can restore balance. So far, adding sole to my morning beverage has not caused water retention or increased bp, which I was worried about. I'm still keeping an eye on it all.

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 04:00:24 AM »

gee thanks, Losing, I'll have to look into sole. I was thinking of - maybe - adding salt to my lemon/maple/cayenne drink. Needs consideration. Anyhoo a tsp sole is so little, maybe it wouldn't hurt BP!
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18