Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
guitarchik's progress

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: guitarchik's progress  (Read 2838 times)

guitarchik

guitarchik's progress
« on: June 01, 2006, 07:57:36 PM »

Well, I started two days ago, no weight loss yet...but I didn't expect there to be any in just two days.  Yesterday I took just ELOO...1 T...and that worked fine.  This morning I tried the sugar water, it was OK, but I think I'm going to stick with oil for right now.  I'm taking only 1 T of oil, usually mid-morning or at least one hour before lunch, and that lasts the whole day pretty much.  What is really cool is that my appetite decreased after taking the very first dose of ELOO.  I'm only 5'2" with 20 lbs to lose at least, so maybe my size has something to do with the quick reaction to the dose.

I don't think I'll weigh myself everyday, maybe every week, but I'm using my clothes as a guide for how much I've lost.  I'm wanting to lose body fat, so I'm eating more protein, lifting weights and doing cardio. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18