Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
nougat's journey

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 114   Go Down

Author Topic: nougat's journey  (Read 388707 times)

Vronnie

Re: nougat's journey
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2007, 05:34:06 AM »

Oh nougat I know..when you feel low you just feel low & it sucks!.... what about SLD calories ala Frenata's nose clipped porridge or the Beneke balls? Have you tried that sort of thing?

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2007, 04:24:53 AM »

haven't tried the nose clipping or food balls.... to be honest it just does not appeal to me.  i think i'll stick to the cff which seems to be the easiest to do for a while longer.  as from tomorrow i'm going to be extra careful what i eat and to cut carbs.  i lost most weight ever when i did that...oh well.
thanks for your suggestions and support - i really appreciate it.  when i read so many people talk about the weight just dropping off.... with me its always such a struggle... and i thought this was it....well i just feel so disappointed almost cheated...oh well....i won't be so blue in a couple of days my mood will change.... :?
 :)

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2007, 02:44:39 AM »

Nougat, dear, I'm not very supportive today (humph!  :() I'm in the same dead end as you. Grrr! :x
TOM about to begin, no AS, weight up, and other bad news (I'll be updating my thread in a minute).
Trying to stick with CFF, but no more coffee drinks  :x
<sigh>
Everything I try works in the beginning, but in 2 - 3 days my body adapts to it and AS flees. :(
Just to tell you you're not alone.
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

Clarinette

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2007, 05:12:06 AM »

Hey Girls,

TOM is always a little depressing on us, especially when the weight goes up. I have myself to alternate my methods to lose weight because, as you Girls, every method seems to stop working after a while. For three days I am taking the lemon water, when it stops working I am jumping with Crystals light and when that stop working, I am back on the sugar water and it goes on and on. The only thing that I didn't’t change is my Weight Watcher. I hope that you’ll both feel better soon and I hope that you will find the way to make Shangri La work for you..

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2007, 06:53:01 AM »

Pinkmug and Clarinette :cry:
thank you
hugs

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2007, 02:25:36 AM »

As I sit and type I look down and I see my belly like a balloon at the top of my jeans. TOM's here and I'm trying my best to not show a surly face. Oh, the joys of womanhood  :D
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2007, 07:49:27 AM »

my dad had 2 nasty skin things removed.  it will be some days before we know the results.

frenata

• mustela frenata
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2007, 09:33:10 AM »

my dad had 2 nasty skin things removed.  it will be some days before we know the results.

Nasty skin things are pretty common after a certain age. My boss is always having them cut off him. Even if they test as something bad, there usually isn't much more to be done but to keep an eye out for more of them.

Hold a happy thought, anyhow.
Running weight tally:

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2007, 02:07:20 AM »

Thanks Frenata.
one of the nasties might need more surgery if it proves to be REALLY nasty. 

are you still on holiday??  are you having a nice time??

frenata

• mustela frenata
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2007, 03:11:40 AM »

are you still on holiday??  are you having a nice time??

No and no  :(
Running weight tally:

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2007, 11:00:59 AM »

Hi Frenata!!
i've been without www for a week.
sorry things are not good with you. what's up?
one of my dad's skin things needs to have more surgery and that's scheduled for thursday.  hope all goes well.

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2007, 01:57:16 AM »

Hi nougat , had been wondering about you.  :)
Good luck with your dad's surgery... 

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2007, 09:42:05 AM »

Hi Pinkmug
thanks for thinking about me and for the kind wishes.
have limitied access of www.
haven't got on the scales for a while cos with my dad's health problem i've gone back to comfort eating.  i'm trying to get that under control.
good luck with your dress size  :).  you'll look amazing whether you have a bday party or not!

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2007, 06:23:30 AM »

Oh  :(

I've been getting the best AS ever with CFF - lemon water with maple syrup and cayenne! 1 L, or 1.5 L of thsi is replacing two meals, which are smaller too, without any effort from my side. And my stamina is quite high. Go figure. Well, whatever works.  :)

Today's the surgery, right? Sending good vibes your way and your dad's. Do tell how it went...

K-Mac

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2007, 08:29:12 AM »

...more good vibes being sent...more good vibes being sent...more good vibes being sent...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 114   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18