Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Heather's Progress... Started 7/10, 4 lbs. lost!

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heather's Progress... Started 7/10, 4 lbs. lost!  (Read 3307 times)

hforman

• Heather's MySpace
« on: July 10, 2006, 10:42:41 AM »

Stats at the end of my first week:

Female
37 years old
5' 4"
started 7/10 @ 118 lbs
now 7/18 @ 115 lbs

2tbs. ELOO  twice daily.

It's been interesting! I realized my intense food aversion after that first dose was actually naseau. Stay away from soy veggie oil, bleah! Since then I've often been disappointed that I'm still having cravings and mental arguments with myself about whether or not to eat.

But I have realized that more often than not I actually win the argument and don't eat! More accurately I can wait out the voices and focus on work or whatever and suddenly I realize that it's dinner time and I made through the afternoon without a snack! Amazing!

I need to work on scheduling... not my strong suit! I've missed doses some days. But I'm going to try to get on routine.

So far so good!

Thanks, Heather
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 09:58:10 AM by hforman »

jslewis27

Re: Heather's SLD Diary... Day 1!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 05:19:38 AM »

Heather,

I just wanted to wish you luck on your diet. I am just getting started with this too... I am nervous but very hopeful considering the success stories I have been reading.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Sara

Jenn

• **~Feeling more ZEN every day~**
    • come listen to some of our tunes on myspace
Re: Heather's SLD Diary... Day 1!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 06:05:21 AM »

Welcome,
  The one thing that SLD seems to help us all with is thinking less about food.  You will become less and less obsessed. Cravings will diminish.  I get the odd one here and there, but for weird foods that I never used to like. 
  My 7 year old son has a very small appetite and is skinny like a rail. Mind you very energetic and healthy, rarely sick.  He almost never is hungry, doesn't eat until he has been awake for at least 3-4 hours. He does llike several foods, is a little picky at times, but  He is very in tune with his body.  I will give him treat foods and he will leave some on the plate saying, I'm done, not hungry anymore.  How could anyone leave 3 bites of a chocolate bar or cake on a plate?  It used to drive me crazy, how was he able to resist the gluttony of finishing the last bite?
I finally understand the feeling, it is like shangrila has made my system back to what it was when I was a kid!  I used to be like him and somewhere down the road between puberty and adulthood, I guess all of those burgers and fries and softdrinks caught up to me and whacked out my satiety signals and set point.
I never got really overweight but have had to battle cravings and a few excess pounds all of the time.
I am now 35 and hoping too that the battle with food is finally over forever.

Good luck
Jenn
Drinking anything that feels good at the moment, not worrying about my body and feeling very, very good about that!
I am at a healthy weight and get slimmer/healthier every day!

hforman

• Heather's MySpace
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 09:57:07 AM »

Well, I kind of lost it last week. I was traveling for work & didn't do the oil for 3 days. Gained back 2 of the 3 I lost, now after a week on track I went down 3 for a total of 4lbs. lost!

But boy, what a difference between on the oil & off. I didn't pig out during that period, but it was a struggle. Much easier when I'm following the program.

So here are my stats. I'm going to try to be a VERY GOOD GIRL between now & my vacation on Aug. 5!

Female
5'4"
Starting: 118
Current: 114
Goal: 107
Method: 2tbs. ELOO twice daily; floating on about 1/2 cup water, I find it very easy to take.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18