Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
More reason to turn in a little earlier!

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More reason to turn in a little earlier!  (Read 1666 times)

Terri

More reason to turn in a little earlier!
« on: March 08, 2007, 12:07:53 PM »

I just read this in a handout that I received from Curves and thought I would share it. I have been trying to get more sleep. I know I am sleeping better since SLD but I just want a little more of that restful state! What I read said " Lack of sleep leads to a rise in ghrelin (the hungry hormone) and a restriction in leptin (the hormone responsible for satiety). In one study, subjects of average body mass index got 1.9 hours of more sleep per week than their obese counterparts, which indicates that even moderate increases in sleep can help maintain a well-balanced endocrine system.  So lets turn in early and sleep like a baby.
Terri

MASHaholic

• "The mind is a powerful tool if allowed to be..."
Re: More reason to turn in a little earlier!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 06:47:08 AM »

Interesting.... I know at times I sleep forever and other times I am up after a few hours of sleep... Does it say recommended sleep cycle length???
Start Date 02/22/07 Male 41 years old 6'2" 270 lbs

One Day at a Time...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18