Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
"You're too young to be a Gramma!!!"

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "You're too young to be a Gramma!!!"  (Read 3432 times)

Terri

"You're too young to be a Gramma!!!"
« on: March 18, 2007, 07:45:25 PM »

Okay, this just keeps happening for me so I hope you don't mind my sharing it one more time. :D  I was at the store yesterday buying little pink baby shoes for my 7th grandchild-to-be and I was talking to the checker when she commented on how cute the shoes were. I told her they were for my little grandbaby-to-be and she wanted to know if it was my first garndbaby. I told her it was my 7th grandchild and she said "you look too young!!!" I told her I was 55! Ane she said "No Way!"  Made my day! I told her thank you and walked away feeling 15 years younger! I am going to keep on keeping on!!! Again, thank you Seth!!!
Terri

lynnie

• Squeeze the day
Re: "You're too young to be a Gramma!!!"
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 05:30:22 AM »

:D how good is that congratulations. I am 56 and have 2 grand daughters , having had 3 boys and 2 nephews  so we are 'pinked out' here
 I have learnt so much from you posts especially about the 40/40/30 way of eating . i have sent for the book but there's nothing like a question and anwer  forum for putting it into practice.  Thanks Terri
[i

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18