Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Weight Watchers Page

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weight Watchers Page  (Read 25402 times)

mpq

• PA USA
Re: Weight Watchers Page
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2008, 08:41:42 AM »

I am doing a low carb WW, and using CFF, which helps, but doesn't use points. It is not as effective in AS as oil, but I could not lose on the oil.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

xtine

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2008, 07:06:03 PM »

Hi all, I've stopped the WW and moved to (free) fitday where I track calories and activities instead.  BUT I'm taking with me many of the lessons from WW: portion control and eating lots of low-density healthy foods (vegies vegies vegies) and fruit.  Learning to balance hunger with more vegies and fiber has been very helpful. I found the points vs. oil a bit too much of a struggle.  But I do think it's a great system and has helped me be much more strategic in my food choices and in planning.

perfectprincess

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2010, 07:28:55 PM »

Hi!
I hope some people will return to this thread  :lol:

I am new here. I just stumbled on this diet today because I was looking for a way to diet & take olive oil daily. I have been having IBS-C complications and have read that olive oil will help but I dont want to gain any weight. I have lost weight on WW point b4 (30lbs) & then the Master Cleanse (27lbs)  and then tried restricting to around 600 cals which works but since this IBS-C thing happened to me I havent been able to restrict my calories as low as I had been before. Anyway, I'd like to not think about food or weight loss at all really. Maybe this is the way.

crazioldmoma

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2011, 05:11:47 AM »

Hi PP, I am on weight watchers also. My story= trying to quit smoking using chantix=have not smoked in 3 weeks!!! trying not to gain weight while quitting + lose some lbs I needed to lose before quitting. Was doing atkins; stalled. Joined ww online & have added this in also. I have lost another lb in 4 days of starting. I am counting points but still not eating white flour, any sugar or potato. I eat whole wheat but only in small amts (lc tortilla or flatbread) maybe twice a week. I am like you; trying to find a way of not thinking about food all the %$# time :lol:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18