Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
A new toy for crazy spicing?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A new toy for crazy spicing?  (Read 5536 times)

falconcy

A new toy for crazy spicing?
« on: December 20, 2006, 07:50:02 AM »

This looks like a great idea and seems ideal for crazy spicing. I've got one on my Christmas wish list  :D

http://www.flavourshaker.co.uk/

Check out the video's to see how it works:

http://www.flavourshaker.co.uk/watch/video3.aspx

Disclaimer, absolutely nothing to do with me, I just thought I'd share the idea because I like messing around in the kitchen.

klgas

Re: A new toy for crazy spicing?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 10:13:39 AM »

I honestly envy you falconcy.  Truly.  I find anything I can to do that doesn't have anything to do with the kitchen.  I think I could have liked to cook once upon a time.........  probably it's not the cooking I hate,.... it's the clean up.  Too much effort.

tek_vixen

• A mind is a terrible thing to lose!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 11:37:52 AM »

I'm with you, klgas!  I think it's the cleanup that I hate so much.  I also had a permanent wrist injury that makes chopping painful for me.  I truly envy falconcy too!  He can come live at my house!   :lol:

T-Vix

falconcy

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 02:58:08 PM »

The secret is to clean as you go. A dishwasher helps, though ours is broken ....kids are good at washing up too providing you train them right ;-)

Indy

• ELOO rocks!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 09:32:44 AM »

http://www.flavourshaker.co.uk/watch/
What!  *Barman not included.  *Booty not included.  *Mariachi band not included.  Those are the only things that make this look like fun.   :lol:
Started 10/3/06. 
Lost 37 lbs.  30 to go.

lvivianka

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 09:35:54 AM »

who is that blond guy?

Del

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 05:46:11 PM »

Oh!  I saw him on BBC America - the school lunch special!  And that thing is AWESOME!  It looks like a matryoshka doll with a marble in.  Though if I tried that with Grandma's matryoshka she'd kill me dead.  It probably does a better job of herbs than my coffee grinder.  I have one (that I've never used for coffee) that I tend to throw my herbs and spices in and grind them to powder.  You need less of them that way and it gives good flavor.  Though if I don't clean it well, then resulting melange can be a bit wonky.

Del

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18