Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
The Ultimate FAQ Answer Guide

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Ultimate FAQ Answer Guide  (Read 63218 times)

ThisIsJoe

Re: The Ultimate FAQ Answer Guide
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 01:49:28 PM »

How much oil or sugar water should I be taking?
Depends on how much you want to lose. A popular guide is to double your current weight in pounds and take that many calories in oil or sugar water (1Tbsp Oil = 120 calories, 1Tbsp Sugar = 40 Calories). For those using the metric system, multiply your kilos by 2.2 to know your pounds, and then double that figure. Very heavy individuals may choose to triple their weight in pounds. In the end if you are getting AS than it is working, if not adjust the amount of calories accordingly.

Question: Is this method of doubling your weight in pounds and taking that many calories, for the WHOLE day or for one "taking"? I weigh 156lbs, so should I be taking 312 calories (approx 3 Tbsp oil) per day or 3 Tbsp (312 calories) twice a day?

Thanks very much!

JOE

karky

• Life is Good!
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 02:46:48 PM »

Question: Is this method of doubling your weight in pounds and taking that many calories, for the WHOLE day or for one "taking"? I weigh 156lbs, so should I be taking 312 calories (approx 3 Tbsp oil) per day or 3 Tbsp (312 calories) twice a day?

If you weigh 156, then you should take 312 calories A DAY.
So that would be about 3 Tbs once a day or you can split that into 2 or more doses, and take 1.5 tbs in the morning and 1.5 Tbs at bedtime, or whenever it is convenient.
Lost 98.6lbs since 3-17-2007 
Dwelling on the negative only increases it's power

ThisIsJoe

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 03:44:34 PM »

Thanks you so much Karky for clearing that up. Didn't want to take too much and do damage to myself! Out of interest, do you take it before bedtime? I've heard some good things about this, what do you think?

Cheers,

JOE

lvivianka

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 08:24:29 PM »

I take my 3 to 4 TBS of ELOO before going to bed ( I go at 1 AM). I noticed that at dinner the next day I have very strong AS. on one of these forums someone mentioned that she gets strongest AS about 15 to 17 hours after taking her oil. it seems to be true for me too.

karky

• Life is Good!
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2008, 03:26:10 AM »

I have taken my doses
1. once in the morning and once at night
2.  once in the morning and once in the afternoon
3.  all at night
4.  all in the afternoon.
5.  all first thing in the morning.  (currently)

For me AS is the same, so I take mine when it is convenient for my schedule and when I am less likely to forget the flavor-free window.
I did like the bedtime dosing, but kept forgetting to stop drinking flavor at night.

Everyone is different.  You have to find your own good time to take it.

Texan

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2009, 07:58:56 AM »

Hi, first to let you know that the book is in the mail to me right now and I am very excited about this approach to weight loss!

What about taking oil and sugar water together?  For example, I would like to take a tablespoon of oil followed up by a tablespoon of sugar in water --- or even mix the oil and sugar in hot water.  I've read on the site that you take your weight times two for the total flavorless calories of the day.  As long as the flavorless calories add up to twice my weight and I ingest them properly (no food one hour before or after), can I do both at the same time (first one then the other) or mix them in the same container or alternate them (oil in the morning and sugar water in the afternoon)?  Pros and cons?  Thanks for your help!

karky

• Life is Good!
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2009, 09:44:58 AM »

I take oil and sugar water together usually.
Sometimes I do sugar water with no oil, but with the oil, I always top it off with a splash of sugar water.

Stephen M (Ethesis)

• http://ethesis.blogspot.com/
    • http://ethesis.blogspot.com/
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2009, 06:27:06 AM »

I have taken my doses
1. once in the morning and once at night
2.  once in the morning and once in the afternoon
3.  all at night
4.  all in the afternoon.
5.  all first thing in the morning.  (currently)

For me AS is the same, so I take mine when it is convenient for my schedule and when I am less likely to forget the flavor-free window.
I did like the bedtime dosing, but kept forgetting to stop drinking flavor at night.

Everyone is different.  You have to find your own good time to take it.

That is my experience as well.  The times I thought one of those was a failure, something else was going on as well.

Currently I'm taking mine in the middle of the night.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18