Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
tammys first day amazing

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tammys first day amazing  (Read 22954 times)

tammy

tammys first day amazing
« on: May 15, 2006, 07:01:23 PM »

I have been eating out of control for two weeks now. Nothing can stop me. In these past two weeks I've gained 7 pounds! Thats a terrible thing considering I'm already 100 pounds overweight! In the past ten years i have been on every diet known to mankind. In the past ten years I have gained 90 pounds!

Today I started Seths Diet. Today I have my first glimmer of hope in ten years. There's no other word for it but MIRACULOUS! My unstoppabble hunger was stopped in its tracks today. I have had 4T of ELOO today and I am not hungry. I tried to eat a little broccolli for dinner and thought I would puke. I love broccolli! I have had about 1200 calories today including the oil. I am Not hungry.

I have never seen anything like it in my 46 years on this planet. If it continues like this I am personally going to find Seth and give him a huge hug. This is absolutely weird but wonderful! :D
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 07:04:45 PM by tammy »

LaneyRay

Re: tammys first day amazing
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 08:18:43 PM »

Tammy,
That is such wonderful news! I am so happy for you. Please keep us updated on how your appetite (and weight loss) goes. The weight is sure to start heading down soon!
Laney

tekayla

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 08:47:11 PM »

That is great Tammy.

I felt like I had hit the jackpot the first day I was on it. I am  still so psyched. All the best to you and keep us posted on your results.

Cheers, Kayla
When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Harriet Beecher Stowe

Victoria

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 05:02:28 AM »

Hi, Tammy!  I registered this morning to post almost the exact same thing. I am a 49 year old woman who is 60 pounds overweight.  After several failed diet attempts, I was starting to think it wasn't possible to lose weight at this age.  Yesterday, after reading about the Shangri La diet online, I decided to give it a try.  I took a tablespoon of ELOO at 10 am, and 2 more at 3 pm.  Ohmigod.  I ate one slice of pizza for dinner, followed by a small square of chocolate and didn't think about food for the rest of the night.  I have NEVER, repeat, NEVER eaten only one slice of pizza before!  LOL.

And the best part?  I was down two pounds this morning.  I suppose it could be just a coincidence, but I haven't been below 200 in a year and a half, and I was 199 this morning! 

I know it's only been one day, but I really didn't expect anything to happen, so I was kind of shocked.  I can't wait to see if it continues, for all of us!

(Note to Tekayla - Your post on this thread caused me to look for others by you.  I read your progress thread and am really motivated to keep it up.  Congratulations and thanks!)

tekayla

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 10:29:30 AM »

That is awesome Victoria  :)

I am glad to help. I want to tell everyone I can because this has been an issue for me and I am finally feeling so optimistic about it. When I think of all the diet books I have purchased in the past that promised and didn't deliver.... This is week three for me and I am going to stick with it until I no longer have a weight problem and use it as maintenance so I never have one again.

I also tried it out on 15 year old daughter who has a terrible habit of snacking on junk food before she goes to bed. She is not really overweight by any means but I would like to help her from developing weight issues when she gets older. A few days ago she wanted to eat some cookies an hour after we had dinner with dessert and I said OK you can have as many cookies as you like but I want you to take a tablespoon of ELOO first and if you still want the cookies after an hour has passed, you can. She agreed and after an hour I went into her room and said, an hour has passed are you ready for the cookies?? She thought about it for a minute and said no I don't want them any more.  I always make sure she eats healthy breakfasts and give her a nutritional lunch and dinner so she gets more than enough calories through the day and if she wants a bedtime snack I don't have a problem with it, if it is something healthy like fruit or yogurt. I just worry about all the junk food catching up with her. I don't want to make her crazed about it so maybe the oil idea wasn't the best idea but I was curious to see if she would get the same results. If she doesn't want to ever take the oil any more that is just fine, but she knows she always has the option. I guess the point I am trying to make is it worked for my teenager who has a real problem with junkfood especially sweets.

Thanks again Victoria, keep on, keeping on!!

Kayla
When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Harriet Beecher Stowe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18