Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Makaren's progress

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Makaren's progress  (Read 4418 times)

Makaren

Makaren's progress
« on: May 14, 2006, 08:20:28 PM »

Hello, all.  I've been on the plan about a week.  I'm using oil at 2-3 T per day carried in a leakproof medicine bottle to work.  My starting weight is *cringe* 283.  I have noticed a definite lessening of my appetite, though it isn't earthshattering.  I am more willing to leave food and more able to recognize when I'm getting full.  My husband has noticed that I'm not grazing constantly and this is a big deal.  I've noticed that I tend to make better food choices when the food noise in my head goes away and this plan seems to make that happen.  My daughter bought me the book for Mother's Day so I'll be devouring it for all the tips I haven't found on the forum.  I think this has a chance to work.

Makaren

Denise

Re: Makaren's progress
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 10:44:44 PM »

Don't cringe.  I doubt anyone here is svelte, except maybe Seth and a couple of others.

You may need to up your oil.  My appetite loss is earthshattering, so maybe 2T early and 2T late or even a bit more.

But lack-o-grazing is good!

hmcook7

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 12:15:35 PM »

Strange question, what kind of medicine bottle are you using...I have been trying to find a transportable container.

Getting2knowu

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 12:50:29 PM »

I had that same question.  I've just started and tend to do oil in the morning before I leave home and sugar water in the afternoon which is easy to do at work.  I was tempted to use a few cold syrup bottles so that I could mark the volume and then have a few to rotate or keep at work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18