Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Bite sized stuff

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bite sized stuff  (Read 1655 times)

falconcy

Bite sized stuff
« on: November 15, 2006, 04:38:49 PM »

The local bakeries here do a load of small bite sized pies and stuff. These are mainly for parties and are a bite or two max. Handy as a snack if you get caught out and as they have a wide variety of different ones available, unlikely to become ditto foods too quickly. There are also a wide variety of Lebanese sweets, these tend to be filo pastry with various nuts and syrup. Due to the small size and how sweet they are, it is easy to get a fix without going overboard.

I would suggest only buying this kind of thing as long as you can buy as much (or rather as little) as you want. Getting a bag of bite sized candy bars would be a way to sabotage yourself as you could be tempted to do the whole bag in one sitting. So look out for mini sized stuff that you can use, either when you are out or as a snack at home.

SILENT

• STARTING DATE 09/27/06
Re: Bite sized stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 04:43:26 PM »

The local bakeries here do a load of small bite sized pies and stuff. These are mainly for parties and are a bite or two max. Handy as a snack if you get caught out and as they have a wide variety of different ones available, unlikely to become ditto foods too quickly. There are also a wide variety of Lebanese sweets, these tend to be filo pastry with various nuts and syrup. Due to the small size and how sweet they are, it is easy to get a fix without going overboard.

I would suggest only buying this kind of thing as long as you can buy as much (or rather as little) as you want. Getting a bag of bite sized candy bars would be a way to sabotage yourself as you could be tempted to do the whole bag in one sitting. So look out for mini sized stuff that you can use, either when you are out or as a snack at home.
I go to the local sari-sari store and buy tiny cakes or bean paste cookies or one piece of a special candy.

"I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18