Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Progress this week

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Progress this week  (Read 12533 times)

lisalgreer

Progress this week
« on: May 05, 2006, 12:05:18 PM »

Lisa's progress,
I started a thread in compulsive overeating/ed a few days back. But, I'll use this one to document my own journey

My progress so far:  5/1: 249lbs. (began this day but with only 1 dose of oil... now taking 2 each day since 5/2)
5/4: 247.5

Measurements:  5/1: 49, 47.2, 53.8
Measurements: 5/4: 48.7, 46.2, 51.9

So, yes; it's working... and that's with little or no exercise... will be getting some today though... :)  Lisa

lisalgreer

Re: Progress this week
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 05:41:02 PM »

Okay, well, I'm 10 days in... and now, I'm down another pound to 246.5.  I love this b/c the thing is that I've been eating what I want... I am not always perfect about taking the oil either.  Today, I haven't yet taken a dose!  There still seem to be carry over effects from yesterday though. I'm taking 2 TBSPs most days; today, I'll

I also am still eating a lot of calories some days... anywhere from 2100-2750 from what I can tell... which is still lower than my usual over 3000 before. So, the oil MUST have some sort of set point lowering effect.  I've been getting nominal exercise... maybe 30 minutes on 3 days of the 10 I've been doing this...

I misplaced my tape measure, but I'll measure again when I find it...LOL.

Lisa

lisalgreer

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 10:40:00 AM »

I'm still doing well.  I've lost about 2.5 pounds I think after 17 days of loosely following this... as per someone's GOOD suggestion, I've begun an excel graph/chart to average my weight each week.  It's gone down at least 2 pounds from the beginning average, so that's great!

The thing is that I'm still eating a substantial amount of calories... yesterday, about 2700... not that I was hungry enough for that many.  I just overate.  It doesn't seem to matter though.  Maybe b/c I have other days... like today, where I haven't eaten anything yet... no oil either... not hungry.  There are definite carryover effects for me... from day to day with calories/oil. I really do think Seth is right; my setpoin MUST be lower... normally, I would be up at my high weight even from one or two days of eating 2700 or 2800 calories... weird, huh?

I am so happy with my weight loss... and with my lowered appetite... 

Best to all,
Lisa

Victoria

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 10:47:07 AM »

Sounds great, Lisa!  It's amazing, isn't it?

lisalgreer

Lisa 2.5 weeks in (2 pounds lost) and observations about freeze pops
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 10:48:03 AM »

Hi, all,
Well, I'm graphing my weight by weeks and averaging out the highs and lows, sooooo... technically, I've for sure lost 2 pounds  :D I'm very happy with this as it has been almost effortless, very few cravings, and little exercise so far... will do more soon though. Also, the number I'm seeing on the scale is one that I'd only been able to get to with days of dieting and exercise. As mentioned before, there are still days where I'm eating up to 2850 calories (but not the over 3000 that I was eating often before!!).  So, the oil has some effect on set point I do believe.   

One interesting thing I noticed this week that might have slowed my weight loss:  flavored freeze pops!!  I like them... I had a bunch though the last coupl e of days...like 150 calories worth (about 10) at different times during hte day and night, though not within the 2 hour time frame.  Something about those (the sugar, I'm sure) causes intense cravings for me... so... I'm going to cut them out.  It's easy so far.  With the oil this morning, I'm not craving any after a good breakfast, oil about 30 minutes ago.  I feel very full...  :D

Anyone else finding cravings with specific foods??

Best,
Lisa     

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18