Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Starting week 4, down 6 pounds.

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Starting week 4, down 6 pounds.  (Read 26547 times)

xt92879

Re: Brand new!
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2006, 07:41:34 AM »

So my weight is back up (I checked yesterday).  :(   :x

This is disappointing, but I did cut back on my oil, and I haven't been to the gym either.

I want to go back to 4 tbsp a day. I know it's 80 calories too many, but it worked for me before...I don't see why it would be such a huge problem. As long as the bad GI effects go away. I've been taking the oil almost daily since the 14th of May, so I hope my body is used to it by now.  :shock:

I've put 4 lbs. back on. I'm hoping it's either water weight, or fluctuation due to my period. We'll see. At any rate, my appetite is still way down (didn't even eat dinner last night - wasn't starving this morning) and I"m hitting the gym again starting today. I'd really like those 4 lbs. back OFF, along with 4 more. Then I'd be at the goal I'd set for myself for the end of May.

I've noticed that I have trouble finding a second time to take the oil. 3pm is working out really well for me, and I'd like to do it later in the evening, but I wonder is 8 or 9pm too close to 3pm? The issue is that I have brush my teeth before bed, and I want to get to bed at 10ish. I guess I just think that 3pm & 9pm are too close together to stave off my hunger in mornings. I find myself most hungry in the mid-morning.

Thoughts?  :?

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
Re: Brand new!
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2006, 07:52:24 AM »

While I was in the process of going from 185 to 150, at one point I gained 5 pounds. From one big meal and perhaps measurement error. Don't take day to day fluctuations seriously.

xt92879

XT - Starting week 4, down 6 pounds.
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2006, 08:16:37 AM »

I'm back down! Hurray!!!

I was conservative with the oil over the weekend - only 2tbsp per day. Yesterday I just felt too sick to take it. :(

I'm finding that it's best for me to take it on an empty stomach.

Additionally, my sleep patterns are changing again. Now I can't get to sleep until midnight or 1 (and this is with a klonopin in my system!) and I'm still getting up around 5:30 (an hour+ earlier than I need to). I'm not excessively tired during the day though, so I guess it's okay. I think things will get back to normal once I start hitting the gym again.  There have been a few issues that have kept me away for a couple of weeks.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 01:06:00 PM by xt92879 »

xt92879

Re: Starting week 4, down 6 pounds.
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2006, 12:24:27 PM »

So I think I'm going to get my routine down to what I've got written in my signature file. This week is a little screwy, with plans, and going out of town on Friday, but I am going to try to get back to the gym.

I'm feeling pretty up still about the SLD - I feel like my appetite is really, really low. I'm still eating roughly 3 meals a day, but the amounts are drastically less. I do find that it's hard to keep up on the weekends, what with no set schedule, but I'm working on that. Hopefully that will kick my weightloss back into shape. Sorry, bad puns.

I've found myself pretty hungry around id-morning lately, but I think that's because I had cut my oil back, so today I'm back on track. Lately naps have interfered with the schedule...

I've also found that I'm feeling a lot of "digestion" feelings lately - not hunger, just...activity. I've noticed that things that used to appeal to me - very sugary/very salty aren't really on my radar so much. I'm also not wanting any carbs. It's really strange, but I've got a loaf and a half of bread in my fridge, and all the makings for several turkey sandwiches....untouched! I went to target and the grocery store yesterday and no chips were purchased at all! Insane, I tell ya.

What still DOES appeal to me: Juice & ice cream. Anything cold or wet. It's weird, but not altogether bad, as I'm drinking more water now.

xt92879

Re: Starting week 4, down 6 pounds.
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2006, 08:15:19 AM »

I need to go weigh myself at lunch, but I really don't want to. According to my often less-than-accurate scale at home, I might be down one more pound. Which would be awesome.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18