Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Starting week 4, down 6 pounds.

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Starting week 4, down 6 pounds.  (Read 26336 times)

xt92879

Re: Brand new!
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 07:27:03 AM »

(more for my tracking than anything else)

Fell asleep last night before I could take dose # 2. Wicked hungry after workout, and very tired as well.

Took one dose of oil this morning at 10:10.

Not using sugar anymore.

Haven't gained, but haven't lost either :(

Denise

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 07:50:01 AM »

Besides being hungry after your workout, how has your hunger level been overall?  And how long on just oil and not sugar?

xt92879

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 08:10:59 AM »

Yesterday was my first day of just oil.

The sugar just makes me hungry. I start counting the minutes until I can eat again when I took it.

my hunger level has pretty much remained the same. I'm still eating the same at meals, but just not snacking...unfortunately, I really think I'm not snacking because I feel like "I'm on a diet" instead of because I actually don't want anything.

I'm hoping that once I"ve been on the oil twice a day for a few more days...this will kick in.

..I hope.

xt92879

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 08:17:42 AM »

Besides being hungry after your workout, how has your hunger level been overall?  And how long on just oil and not sugar?

I do think a big part of my problem is that I'm not eating as much breakfast as I should...so I'm going to try and change that.

xt92879

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 04:00:23 PM »

OMG i just weighed myself at the gym before my workout - 5pm ish.

I've lost two more pounds!

That's 4 this week!

(it could all be water, but still!!!) yay!

Denise

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2006, 10:15:50 PM »

Whoosh effect.  I'll post about it in General.

xt92879

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2006, 08:04:59 AM »

Whoosh effect.  I'll post about it in General.

Just wanted to say that I appreciate your replies. Encouragement/support/any response really helps!

xt92879

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2006, 06:50:45 AM »

So Friday I took 2 tbsp in the morning, but felt so sick by the afternoon (everything was running through my system) that I left work early and didn't take any that evening or at all on Saturday. On Sunday I took 2 tbsp midday (11am).

Today I'm going to try to get back to my regular routine (2 mid day and 2 late evening).

after reading in some other forums though, I'm curious... should I cut back my amount? I'm taking 4 tbsp a day = 480 calories. I know this is above the amount, but the book does say 2 and 2, right? I want to lose 30-40 pounds.

Advice?

Thanks.

jzkc

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2006, 07:27:22 AM »

So Friday I took 2 tbsp in the morning, but felt so sick by the afternoon (everything was running through my system) that I left work early and didn't take any that evening or at all on Saturday. On Sunday I took 2 tbsp midday (11am).

2 T. at a time was making me pretty queasy, too, but it wasn't really affecting my system.

after reading in some other forums though, I'm curious... should I cut back my amount? I'm taking 4 tbsp a day = 480 calories. I know this is above the amount, but the book does say 2 and 2, right? I want to lose 30-40 pounds.

480 calories a day is a lot extra.  Seth says 200-400 calories in oil or SW a day.  Someone else posted 10-20% of your total calories.  No way was I eating 2400 calories a day!  So I've cut back to 300 calories of oil, 1500 total calories.  Stomach feels great at only 1-1/2 T. midmorning, 1 T. midafternoon, and weight loss is right where I want it to be.  Am actually eating only about 1250 calories a day and feeling very satisfied all day long.  I am going to be losing 45-50 pounds if all goes well.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 07:29:28 AM by jzkc »

xt92879

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2006, 06:39:06 AM »

quick update:

I'm down 2 more pounds. So that's 6 since 5/14.

I've cut back my oil. I'm doing 2 tablespoons in the late morning and that's it. I might up it to three though, and spread it out over the day. I'm having a pretty shitty time at life right now, so the diet hasn't been my #1 priority.

Hopefully updates will continue in a more timely fashion.

best wishes to you all.

xt92879

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2006, 06:09:08 AM »

Golly, I take a week off and there are so many changes!

Last week was the worst I've had in my 26 years. I am not exaggerating.

I took my oil down to 2 tbsps over the weekend. I haven't weighed myself because it is my TOM and I'm not happy about getting on the scale. I am considerably less hungry, so that's something. I think I'm upping the oil to 3tbsp total from now on.

I'll weigh myself at the gym tonight, so maybe we'll see some progress.

Good luck to you all.

Aliebling

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2006, 08:39:58 AM »

I'm sorry you've been having troubles!  Maybe when you get on the scale next you'll have lost a little and it'll give you a boost.  I know I always get kind of embarrassingly happy the mornings that I'm down. :D

xt92879

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2006, 09:24:01 AM »

I do a DANCE OF JOY when I'm down.

And I am sure to tell everyone about it. Even my cat.

Nothing to be embarrassed about!!!

I could use a boost though, so here's hoping!

xt92879

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2006, 11:52:05 AM »

quick update...

Fell asleep before I could take the oil last night.

Am about to go back up to 2 tbsp twice a day. I think this works better for me. Maybe just 1 tbsp at night? who knows.

I'm not waking up starving, so that's good.

xt92879

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2006, 06:49:46 AM »

OMG THAT DAY is here!!!

The day when:

clothes that used to be tight are no longer tight!

and the day that a box of brownies need not be afraid of being eaten all at once. I can't believe I've had that box since the weekend and there are still brownies in it.

Amazing.

Although, it could be that my roommate hasn't found the box yet....
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18