Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
FrankD-just starting

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FrankD-just starting  (Read 3516 times)

FrankD

FrankD-just starting
« on: May 26, 2006, 02:21:15 PM »

Hello-

This really is an exciting diet!  I have just started this week.  I am on day 4.  I am 34 years old (male), and I weigh 210 lbs.  I am shooting to get down to 175-180, so I have about 35 lbs to shed.  Currently, I have noticed large changes in appetite, although not much change in the scale yet.  I am doing 2 tbsp. canola in the morning, and typically 150 calories of SW at about 1PM.

In addition to the changes in appetite, I am noticing a big change in how much more water I am drinking.  I am also drinking less coffee (not a calorie change, though. I drink it straight).  Hopefully this will continue and result in changes on the scale.  I have a wedding to go to in October, and it would be great to get down to about 180 by that time!

I'll try to keep everyone posted.

PBJ

Re: FrankD-just starting
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 06:34:32 AM »

I too have an important wedding to be in -- a great motivator for the diet, eh? Keep up the good work and good luck losing the pounds!

PBJ

FrankD

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 03:55:30 PM »

Well, weighed in this morning at 209.  This does give me some hope--I hope it is not just water weight or fluctuation.  I can tell that I have much less of an appetite, so I am convinced that this is at a minimum taking me down the right road...

FrankD

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 06:41:56 AM »

Wow--

I weighed in this morning, and was surprised to find my weight at 205!!!

This gives me a lot of confidence as I move forward.  I was beginning to get skeptical.  It seems like I am finding that I don't lose my desire to eat.  However, I do feel full faster, and I am now looking for specific or unique tastes.

I sure hope this continues!

FrankD

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 06:48:43 AM »

Okay, I am still at 205.  I have still lost 5 pounds in about 2 weeks, so I guess I shouldn't be disappointed.

I do still notice the appetite surpressant-type of feeling.  However, it seems like it isn't as strong as a few days ago--does that seem odd to anyone else.

I am still taking the Canola in the morning.  Is it possible that I am developing a "taste" for it?  It seems as though the longer I am on the Canola, the more I can taste a flavor, albeit slight.  Is this enough to throw the SLD off a bit?

I am curious as to whether anyone else has seen this.  I guess I need to remind myself that in the grand scheme of things I am still eating less than I did before.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18