Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Stickified: Photo Proof Gallery

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Stickified: Photo Proof Gallery  (Read 80673 times)

multimoe

Re: Stickified: Photo Proof Gallery
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2007, 10:35:10 AM »

Losing-it,

You look like a teen-ager!  And what I wouldn't give for that beautiful hair of yours!  I appreciate very much your generosity in sharing your progress, thoughts and information.  I look forward to all your postings.

I wish I had before and after pictures of my brain, because I feel like my grey matter has increased from this forum.

Terri

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2007, 02:58:30 PM »

:D  I am so happy for you Losing-It!  I would say you lost it and now people will say you have it!!! That special little appeal! You are looking soooo soooo good! Keep on keeping on. Your heart is just humming "thank you" all the time I am sure!!!
I am smiling so happy for you!
Terri

andrea84

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2007, 04:53:39 PM »

Allrighty, I finally took a "before" photo.  I'll try to post a new photo every 3 months, until my goal is reached.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 11:48:37 PM by andrea84 »

-Re-Started Oct. 30, 2008

Marianna

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2007, 05:03:59 PM »

Andrea!!  You look just like your little girl picture!

losing-it

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2007, 05:49:53 PM »

Thanks, ladies - Marianna, Trina, Frenata and Terri.

And Andrea, thanks for bravely joining me in the SLD stickified gallery to post updated photos every 3 months. That is a good idea. I'll do the same. Next photo for me, for a 3 month update, will be May 27 or around that time. Andrea, you DO still look like the little girl you were in the photo. You also have a little-kid sort of face, too, like I do -- sort of like, kind of looking-for-mischief face  :P

I sweat bullets cringing at putting my "before" photo online -- publicly. Ouch! So I made the photo resize real small :D so I could minimize the pain...
Hey, Trina, don't I wish I could look like a teenager again. I'm sure my family thinks I act like one sometimes!
Yeah, Frenata, I haven't allowed people to take photos of me in fat mode. Once in awhile somebody sneaks a click. But that one is one of 3 body-mug-shots I made my DH take so I could see it and be honest with myself, and then, when the reduction came, to have a comparison for photo updates -- which could motivate me to the goal. Haven't taken full body mug shots at 175, though. I had to take the one in jeans myself. The mugs are front, side and rear for all around discomfort. I have always enjoyed good nutrition. I didn't know I was eating more than enough of it and how much to not eat to shed the excess. SLD sort of regulatest that, too, really.
Terri, I am smiling and saying thank you to God, Seth, the oil, to myself, to the universe. And I'll keep saying thank you for this appetite, brain and body remodeling through goal and maintenance and as long as I live.

Terri

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2007, 07:14:57 PM »

I am so happy to meet you Andrea through your picture. And Losing-it too. It is nice to know who we are chatting with in the chat room.  I have not posted my picture yet because I am I confess computer illiterate when it comes to getting a picture copied. I have tried to and just can't make it happen. Anyone wnat to spell it out for me??   My before and after pictures are posted on the Ivillage website of success stories under the Zone Diet. Maybe you can check it out there. Even when I go to check it out there, my computer flashes the picture and then it disappears. What am I doing wrong???? Frustration!
Really, how does one post the picture here? I am sure the instructions are somewhere and I have just not had the time to find them. Maybe I can try again tonight.
Terri

andrea84

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2007, 11:53:19 PM »

Thanks everyone :)

Terri, you need to have the picture somewhere online (uploading form your computer - I suggest http://www.photobucket.com because once you upload it there, just copy the bottom text from the three to choose, and paste it here)

If you don't use photobucket, than get the url of your image, and you put {img}your picture url{/img}  except use square brackets [] instead of curly ones {}

make sense?  or did I just confuse you more

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2007, 10:39:55 AM »

I'm feeling brave today! A pic taken last August, and that must be my all-time high (63.5 kg, around 140 lbs I think) Grrr...  :evil: I hate it!!!!!

A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

andrea84

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2007, 04:11:19 PM »

I'm feeling brave today! A pic taken last August, and that must be my all-time high (63.5 kg, around 140 lbs I think) Grrr...  :evil: I hate it!!!!!

and yet you look really good!  but I know how you feel - people used to tell me (when I was skinnier, but overweight) to stop complaining b/c i look fine (that's not what i'm saying here, just that even though you were overweight, you still looked good :))

losing-it

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2007, 04:44:17 PM »

Yeah, Pinkmug, what Andrea said. You do look good overweight, even. But like me, you can probably carry a lot of excess poundage and still look fairly good - even to where people don't believe you need to lose weight. Until you come out in your bikini -- maybe the one you wore in high school if you can pull it all the way up past the knees.  :lol: Then they might believe it, but they'll never see you in a bikini if you can help it, right? I bought my first 2 piece bathing suit a couple weeks ago. The only place I'll wear it is in the backyard, where nobody can see me, just for sunning. The rolls, the rolls...OMG...can't wait until those things are gone. Thinking of those rolls, maybe I'll do some situps and Hindu pushups and other extra-credit stuff tonight...

You know how you look when you are slim. Keep that image in your mind, on your fridge, on the bulletin board, in the size ? motivator pants you can't get into yet...you'll find the way back...that slender body is still there, waiting to be released and revealed, like Michaelangelo's David - one chip (not potato) at a time.

multimoe

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2007, 05:35:58 PM »

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2007, 09:40:44 AM »

Thanks girlsss... you're too kind... And, my outfit! :D I was at a friend's farm, about to pick figs, quinces, grapes and stuff. I wasn't a bit worried about my clothes, I knew I'd be all dirty.... I better find a pic of my slender body, which is hiding inside the fat block waiting for Michelangelo...  :lol: so you'll know the difference.
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

losing-it

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2007, 01:01:51 PM »

Thanks girlsss... you're too kind... And, my outfit! :D I was at a friend's farm, about to pick figs, quinces, grapes and stuff. I wasn't a bit worried about my clothes, I knew I'd be all dirty.... I better find a pic of my slender body, which is hiding inside the fat block waiting for Michelangelo...  :lol: so you'll know the difference.

How tall are you, Pinkmug?

mpq

• PA USA
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2007, 03:05:16 PM »

Pink mug, I like the "atitude'' of the picture!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2007, 03:17:39 AM »

Thanks Mpq.... and Losing-it... BTW I used to be 1.65 m, but now as much as I stretch up I'm only 1.64 m... that's 5.4 feet.

Funny I only noticed in pics, short hair fattens me. I'll let it grow for a while (till I reach my weight goal) it's a promise!........ :D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18