Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Getting things over with

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting things over with  (Read 3092 times)

yogi

Getting things over with
« on: May 14, 2006, 05:51:38 AM »

I am the type of person who like to get potentially unpleasant things over with quickly.  I have determined from the book that I am going to start off with 2 tbsp of canola oil, and 2 tbsp sugar in hot water per day.  So I will be doing the doses once in the morning, and once at night, rather than spreading it out in smaller portions.

This is my first day.  I did the canola oil a little while ago, and while it wasn't outright gross, it wasn't great either.  I felt the need to counter the texture, so about 15 mins ater I finished the oil, I had a hot cup of water with the 2 tbsp of sugar. 

I'm just glad that half of my day's rations are over with.  My question is, is there anything adverse about piggy-backing the sugar right after the oil?  I have the book, but haven't had a solid block of time to read it as thoroughly as I'd like to.  I gather that it is OK to do it this way, but wanted some reassurances from you guys as well.  I plan on doing it the same way tonight.

Widget

Re: Getting things over with
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 07:27:19 AM »

Hi Yogi: You might consider posting your question in the Ask the Expert so Seth can answer you himself. Interesting question! Widget

yogi

Re: Getting things over with
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 10:37:14 AM »

I'll do that Widget, thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18