Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Timing

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Timing  (Read 3522 times)

kzk

Timing
« on: May 13, 2006, 08:24:44 AM »

I've been experimenting with the Shangri La now for a about a week and haven't noticed any weight loss, but have noticed a big change in eating habits.  Junk food cravings are minimized.  Appetite down considerably. I'm waking up early.

I'm curious about timing now. I try to take sugar water in the morning around 10:30, but I'm starving about an hour later. I've tried a small breakfast and no breakfast.  And I've also tried the oil.  But if I take something at 10 or 11, I'm SOOO hungry an hour later, I'm wondering if it's sending the wrong signal to my body. Should I be taking more oil or sugar water?

Suggestions welcome.

PD

Re: Timing
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 06:39:56 PM »

I know Seth states that eating breakfast disrupts sleep and recommends skipping breakfast.  I guess that means when you wake up, take the oil/SW and skip breakfast.  Probably close to lunchtime you will start to feel hungry.  As long as you wait one hour after your dose, you are allowed to eat.  Most people don't feel hungry until lunch so they basically wakeup take their dose and eat at lunchtime.  People report that their appetites didn't go down until after the first week.

I'm curious to know how Seth responds.   I also want to add the question of timing for the second dose.  Is it recommended to take oil/SW before or after dinner?  Or should you wait until you goto sleep?

Denise

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 06:46:30 PM »

How much oil did you take?  And are you sure no other flavors were involved in the window of one hour before and one after?  I can't comment on the sugar, it didn't work for me.  The oil sure does.

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 08:08:27 PM »

If you're hungry, eat. Hunger doesn't mean you have done anything wrong. The effects build up, it may take a while until they become clear.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18