Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Scared, but already in the water

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scared, but already in the water  (Read 1417 times)

kdiva78

• Waiting for my AS to kick in
Scared, but already in the water
« on: October 23, 2006, 06:27:43 PM »

I've re-started the sangri-la diet this week and I am scared to death. I've tried a lot of diets in the past and failed. Now I am the heaviest i've ever been. I have gained 30 pounds since I got on Birth Control, Anti-Depressants, and getting married. It has been a busy year. So now I am newly married  and off the anti-depressants and thinking about the future and beginning a family. I want to get my weight under control before I get pregnant, because I know during pregancy I will gain more weight. So I am trying to get my weight down and I feel pretty hopless. I am taking 2 tble in the morning when I wake, then wait for an hour before I eat/brush my teeth or anything. Then at about 10 pm I take another 2 tbles. So here we go.... I am 5'7" and weigh 212lbs right now and want to get down to 175lbs, and then from there 150lbs.
 :shock:

go2grl

Re: Scared, but already in the water
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 06:31:10 PM »

Welcome kdiva78!

It's a friendly bunch on this forum and there are loads of us around ready to help with questions, encouragement and more.  Best of luck to you!  Let us hear how you are doing.
Living La Vida SLD!

kdiva78

• Waiting for my AS to kick in
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 08:09:04 PM »

Welcome kdiva78!

It's a friendly bunch on this forum and there are loads of us around ready to help with questions, encouragement and more.  Best of luck to you!  Let us hear how you are doing.

Thanks! I encouragement is something I really need lots of!

lindylou

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 08:22:42 PM »

Hello kdiva78,

Glad your here, this is a great forum and like many people say you will get lots of support and help along the way.

So hang in there and take it 1 day at a time.

Good luck!!

Lindylou :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18