sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I've lost 85 lbs. and I have 25 lbs. to go and I just. Can't. Quite. Process that idea. I'm at a new job where no one knows that I used to be incredibly heavy and there's even a really cute fellow faculty member who seems to like me.  He smiles at me.  A lot.  It's nice.  Everything is so . . . fantastic.  -- Del

Poll

Which do you use?

ELOO
- 35 (57.4%)
Other tasteless oil
- 16 (26.2%)
Sugar water
- 4 (6.6%)
A combo of oil and sugar
- 6 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: December 20, 2006, 01:43:50 pm

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poll: Which do you use: Oil or Sugar?  (Read 10028 times)

Tandoori Trilobite

• Aspiring gutless wonder
Re: Which do you use: Oil or Sugar?
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 06:13:31 pm »

When I was toying with the idea of going onto SLD, I tried making up some sugar water just to see what it was like to drink.  However, when the time came to start SLD in earnest, I went straight to ELOO because it can be drunk quickly, it won't spike my blood sugar levels, and -- unlike sugar -- it has other alleged health benefits going for it.

I'm totally blasť about drinking my ELOO-and-water combo; there's no "yuk" factor left in it for me at all.

SILENT

• STARTING DATE 09/27/06
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 06:52:57 pm »

When I was toying with the idea of going onto SLD, I tried making up some sugar water just to see what it was like to drink.† However, when the time came to start SLD in earnest, I went straight to ELOO because it can be drunk quickly, it won't spike my blood sugar levels, and -- unlike sugar -- it has other alleged health benefits going for it.

I'm totally blasť about drinking my ELOO-and-water combo; there's no "yuk" factor left in it for me at all.

Welcome to the board and from your ticker it looks like you are doing well on ELOO  :D

"I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here"

Terri

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 09:02:35 pm »

Tandoori how long have you been doing ELOO? Just wondering.
Thanks!
Terri

Tandoori Trilobite

• Aspiring gutless wonder
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 09:15:48 pm »

Tandoori how long have you been doing ELOO? Just wondering.
Hi, Terri.  I've been using ELOO exclusively ever since I started SLD just over eleven weeks ago.

yogaarts

Re: Poll: Which do you use: Oil or Sugar?
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2008, 08:25:47 am »

hi, i had some weird reaction to the eloo, so i tried the walnut oil and actually prefer it.  i drink two tbs. twice daiy.  once in the very early morning, and one about two hours after lunch.  so far have not felt the weight drop off, but this is my first week.  i can say, i've seen a drop in my munching - as well as a drop in my hunger.  and someone actually told me my skin looked 'amazing.'

yogaarts

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2008, 08:30:48 am »

...also, has anyone noticed that they are sleeping more soundly and more deeply?  another positive side effect from this program!

mpq

• PA USA
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2008, 10:38:05 am »

yogaarts, what type of reaction did you have? I had been off the ELOO for a few months, and just went back on. I can't believe it is making me nauseous again! Back to the hot SW chaser! After all the months it did not bother me when I took it!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18