Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Candida

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Candida  (Read 17166 times)

tarheelatheart

• annemoss.com
Re: Candida
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 05:26:42 AM »

I've not found any fennel in pill form. Maybe I'll look for the tea. I'll see if it has a licorice smell or if that was a brand specific quality or if fennel simply has that aroma.

falconcy

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 05:35:52 AM »

Fennel seeds/tea do have a kind of licorice smell/taste. You might try getting the actual fennel "bulbs" which are a type of vegetable and do not have such a strong flavor.

movingon_444

• hope this works!
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 06:01:57 AM »

I do not know if this will cause candida,  if you can contact a herbalist, (Nature Sunshine has wonderful products) they can test you to see what to use,Pam
[link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[image noborder]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10716;125;0;0/c/0/t/-38/k/4fbc/weight.png[/image]
[/link]

Ann H

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 07:44:25 PM »

Yet another recommendation, and this one DEFINITELY works if you are game enough to try it...

Sun your itchy areas. Get in front of an open window or a door when the sun is streaming through, strip down, position so the sun is directly on the itchy spots, and sunbathe it for 5-10 minutes or so under good, strong sun. The sun will create tons of nice vitamin D for you and kill any beasties, no joke. One or two "blasts" should do it. (Of course, this is easier done for those of us who live way up in top floors of condos where no one else can see us lying nakey on the floor by the open balcoy door in mid-afternoon... But I've heard from ground-dwellers that sitting in front of a window at the right time works, as well. Not sure if it works through glass or not... )

Coonut oil is the next best thing for me for in the skin folds areas.                   :)                     Ann H

lvivianka

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 08:12:42 PM »

I love the sun, but some parts of me will never see the light of sun - neighbors, squirrels, birds would all faint :shock: I do have coconut oil; will try it - but Zeasorb powder does keep me dry while oil  might leave stains. i use coconut oil on my dry face (a little oil on the bread, a little on the face). My face feels softer :D

kokle

• It's kind of fun to do the impossible! W. Disney
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 12:07:10 PM »

I live in the Chicago area. 

Sun?   What is that please?
Kokle 5'7", born 1953, 380 (highest)/316 (start SLD)/301/156

lvivianka

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 12:35:41 PM »

we don't get much sun in Cleveland. was visiting my relatives in Baltimore 2 weeks ago and on that one day in October got more sun than during summer in Cleveland (reached 84 in October). we do need more vitamin D from the sun, but it is hard to get.  I take supplements for that. :(

Clarinette

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2007, 09:39:34 AM »

In my family when we have rash like this , we first wash the area with selsum blue shampoo for a week or so (against the fungal). We after apply on the dry skin some Corn Statch each time it is itchy. For us, it works very well and it stop the itch and the irritation after a week. 

Good luck

fitnessfreak

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2007, 03:10:08 PM »

Hi - Probiotics are great. They replace the good flora missing in your body. Also, Olive Leaf Extract is a natural fungus killer. My kids only took antibiotics once in their little lives, but we always followed up with probiotics and they never experienced any of the recurring symptoms like ear aches, belly aches, etc.

sophianicole

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2007, 12:27:30 PM »

I like the Body Ecology Diet (something that can be used along with SHangri -La for sure!)

It helps you get control of candida..and I also am using the Oil versus the Sugar Water just to be on the safe side!!

I had candida awhile back due to antibitoic use...so now I also take probiotics, coconut oil, and keep my sugar low (when I'm being good..lol)

:D

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18