Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Shangri-La Diet

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shangri-La Diet  (Read 10836 times)

Mary Kelly

Shangri-La Diet
« on: May 10, 2006, 05:53:49 PM »

I spent years on one form of diet or another, nothing being permanent.  I finally decided to eat according to Canada's Food Guide, joined TOPS and spend an hour a day in the gym.  Finally have about 15 lbs of in six months, a long process as I have many more lbs to go.  On  holiday weekends, Christmas, Easter, etc. I would gain 3 or 4 lbs. back and it would takes weeks to get it off again.  It was a losing battle, or should I say gaining battle!  Then a couple of days ago, I stumbled across this oil and water diet.  A light came on.  The only time in my life that I had lost weight naturally and the smallest I had ever been was after the birth of my first child - 32 years ago. A week after she was born, I had an emergency operation, and for a couple of months I had to take an oil (don't remember what kind) a couple of times a day to stay regular.  Many days I would forget to eat, was never hungry, and before I knew it, my weight melted away.  Three months after my daughter was born, I was the smallest I had ever been.  I was not breast feeding, but had a very active baby, so I kept busy all the time, I thought this was the reason why I forgot to eat, and wasn't interested in food.  I had never considered the oil before.  I had only been on the oil for a couple of months, but that was when I lost my weight without trying. Within a couple of years I had another child, gained a lot of weight and has never been able to control it after. So when I saw your diet I thought maybe this is why I lost the lbs. at that time. Well if it was, I'm going to do oil again (sometimes water and sugar), but this time I am aware of the weight coming off.  I have only been on it a couple of days already I have a couple of pounds off, and I have some control.  I always lost control in the evenings, and this is the third evening and so far I have not been snacking, and do not want anything.  I will keep you posted.  This is so easy and so cheap and so exciting.

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
Re: Shangri-La Diet
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 03:08:06 AM »

Hi  :D

So, have you already started?
Do you remember which oil you took back then?
Keep us posted

Good luck  8)
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

joyful

Re: Shangri-La Diet
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 07:06:27 AM »

Very interesting post, Mary.  Welcome and looking forward to reading more!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18