Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
About "My SLD Page" Forum & stuff that's nice to know

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: About "My SLD Page" Forum & stuff that's nice to know  (Read 15179 times)

bekel

• Global Moderator
  • I <3 omega-3s
About "My SLD Page" Forum & stuff that's nice to know
« on: October 01, 2006, 12:19:50 PM »

-- If you posted here and can't find your thread, look in General or Progress/Updates.

--This is for your page that tells your SLD story -- you will modify and update that page as you go along by clicking on 'Modify' on the top of the first post.

You can also change the thread title by clicking 'Modify' on the top of the first post and changing the 'Subject' header. You can update the thread name to give an idea of your progress.

The idea is to keep your story on one 'page'/post--kinda like a MS Word document. It will be easier for people to read a continuing story than to read many posts in a thread.  At least that's the proposed idea, anyway.

Also...

This is the link to the FAQ.
http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?board=12.0

In it are the answers to many questions, like:

How do I get a kewl ticker?

How do I start?

Where can I buy Seth's book?

and many other questions you didn't even know you had.

Then take some time and run around in the forums.

There's also a search function at the top of the page.
Type in a word or two of the topic that you are looking for and see if it's here. Chances are someone else has posted about it already.

If you have a question, post it in 'Ask Seth or Someone Else'.
Here's the link
http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?board=3.0
You'll get a quick response from one of the friendly folks here.

You may want to consider getting the book.
--it is totally unlike any other 'diet' book I have ever read before--well worth your time and money.

HOW TO REPLY TO A COMMENT

If you look at the top of each post, there are a row of buttons. Click on the one that says "Quote".

A new window will pop up with what the other person wrote in it. Click inside the window after all of the other text and start typing.

If you want to get rid of some of the other text, you can--just like deleting text in MS Word. (Highlight and press the 'delete' key on your keyboard.

Also--there's a 'reply' button at the bottom of every post. Click on it and a new window will pop up, void of any text.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 06:26:10 PM by bekel »

Proud member of Lab Rats United, noseclipped unit: Tested on since May 18, 2006.

SDSunflower

• <a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
Re: About "My SLD Page" Forum & stuff that's nice to know
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 03:12:53 PM »

Thanks for this info.  It is very helpful.
SDSunflower

rapaz

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 04:31:29 PM »

Thanks for this info.  It is very helpful.
SDSunflower

You are very close to my stats.  I am at 203 or so and need to go to 165, but since misery loves company, I will be watching you.  Keep it up, and I still am excited even though I got a setback yesterday. - Rapaz

MASHaholic

• "The mind is a powerful tool if allowed to be..."
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 06:57:02 AM »

Great.. Thanks for the info as it is hard be a newbie on the block!
Start Date 02/22/07 Male 41 years old 6'2" 270 lbs

One Day at a Time...

momof6

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 03:49:10 PM »

Thank you!!!
I was just hitting reply.. :?
my bad!

oliviabrown

• happyluau
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »

I'm modifying my SLD page pretty much daily, but it doesn't show the date of update under "Last Post" like some others do. Is there a way to get the "Last Post" to reflect daily modification? Thanks in advance, Olivia
Started 5/17/07

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 04:10:28 PM »

No there isn't. You have post some little thing. There should be a word for it: "bumping" maybe.

widdlemama

• FitnessWorkx
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 09:06:41 PM »

I haven't been here in a while and looking around.
Thanks for the info
http://fitnessworkx.com

Start weight 160
goal weight  120

soontobethin

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 11:16:40 AM »

2013 UPDATE ON MAINTAINING A 50 LB WEIGHT LOSS!    FOR OVER 2 YEARS!           2013

Just ran across your message and hope you are doing well... thought I would catch you up to date with me...

Our daughter's wedding was in December and our 56th wedding Anniversary was on the same day..., It was glorious...We had such a great time and I wore a size 4 black slinky v-necked ball gown with a very brilliant sparkly crystal rinestone necklass and got WOW reviews..,  The bride and me looked just terrific.!!!! Hahahaha! Yes, I am still maintaining my weight loss and feeling just fine... (was asked by many of my relatives about "how did you get so small????) - Which delighted me no end! Stilling eating small amounts that is still satisfying with occasional splurges of Tarimisu or a favorite chocolate for Valentines Day... but other than that... still getting big OK physicals review from my physician and weigh from 107 to 112... and back again! Everything is just great. Hope you are well and almost skinny... I am still doing the Eloo and occasionally sugar/water for a "tea" in the afternoon...  Best wishes to you and all...   SOON TO BE THIN     ... JEZZIKA

Morex

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 01:48:28 PM »

Hi!

Just wanted to say you are an inspiration.

Thank you for sharing your story. It sure made me happy :)

Cheers!

2013 UPDATE ON MAINTAINING A 50 LB WEIGHT LOSS!    FOR OVER 2 YEARS!           2013

Just ran across your message and hope you are doing well... thought I would catch you up to date with me...

Our daughter's wedding was in December and our 56th wedding Anniversary was on the same day..., It was glorious...We had such a great time and I wore a size 4 black slinky v-necked ball gown with a very brilliant sparkly crystal rinestone necklass and got WOW reviews..,  The bride and me looked just terrific.!!!! Hahahaha! Yes, I am still maintaining my weight loss and feeling just fine... (was asked by many of my relatives about "how did you get so small????) - Which delighted me no end! Stilling eating small amounts that is still satisfying with occasional splurges of Tarimisu or a favorite chocolate for Valentines Day... but other than that... still getting big OK physicals review from my physician and weigh from 107 to 112... and back again! Everything is just great. Hope you are well and almost skinny... I am still doing the Eloo and occasionally sugar/water for a "tea" in the afternoon...  Best wishes to you and all...   SOON TO BE THIN     ... JEZZIKA
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18