Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
PINK DAY THREAD

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: PINK DAY THREAD  (Read 18341 times)

Phoebe

Re: PINK DAY THREAD
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2010, 07:37:21 PM »

Hey, you guys!  Does anyone want to do a Pink Day tomorrow (Monday, May 10)?  I really loved this idea back in December, but I didn't follow through.  I'm going to have some type of Pink Day tomorrow.  I would love some company if anyone would care to join me.

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2010, 02:38:16 AM »

Hi, Phoebe :) I could use a Pink Day today. I'm so disappointed at myself that it's my anniversary today and my weight is the same as 4 years ago. The last method I tried and did not work was coconut oil. I try to eat non.addictive foods and healthy low glicemic foods but once I eat a single slice of cake or pizza my weight rockets...
A Pink Day today is a good idea. But I'm not sure I can do it at lunch since I'll be going to a restaurant with coworkers. But after 6 pm I can do it.
We will both report later then! Good luck!
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2010, 11:42:53 AM »

carbs play havoc with me too.... :(  good luck girls - i did a pink day today - i had a tummy upset and hardly ate anything !! :) 

karky

• Life is Good!
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2010, 01:43:33 PM »

Happy anniversary Pinkie!
Lost 98.6lbs since 3-17-2007 
Dwelling on the negative only increases it's power

Phoebe

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2010, 12:10:44 PM »

Hi, Phoebe :) I could use a Pink Day today. I'm so disappointed at myself that it's my anniversary today and my weight is the same as 4 years ago. The last method I tried and did not work was coconut oil. I try to eat non.addictive foods and healthy low glicemic foods but once I eat a single slice of cake or pizza my weight rockets...
A Pink Day today is a good idea. But I'm not sure I can do it at lunch since I'll be going to a restaurant with coworkers. But after 6 pm I can do it.
We will both report later then! Good luck!

Uh oh.  I got a flat tire yesterday morning and completely forgot that I was going to do a Pink Day.  Lame excuse, I know, especially since I was the one who wanted to restart this.  Should we pick another day to try it?  I am still quite interested.

Pink, I think I've said this before, but you really shouldn't feel bad about your weight being the same.  You are already at a weight that is considered healthy and that most people here (including me) would envy.  I am still floundering about, trying to find what works for me.  I am only about 4 pounds lighter now than when I started, and I need to lose about 35 pounds more to be even reasonably happy with my weight.  My own fault, really.  I am addicted to sugar and carbs, and I know I need to reform that somehow if I'm going to make any permanent progress. :x

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2010, 03:35:15 AM »

me too phoebe... another carb addict...the strange thing is that cutting carb intake very low ie 20 or 30 g per day for a couple of days , makes  a lot of the cravings fade.  slip up once tho and they're back!!!!

Phoebe

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2010, 12:47:22 PM »

Okay, I am doing a Pink Day just for today.  I am having the "master cleanse" lemonade (organic maple syrup, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper -- about 40 carbs and 170 calories) and nothing else except herb tea, green tea, and plain water.  I keep trying this and then backing out for various reasons, so I thought if I posted my intentions, that might help me stick to it.  Wish me luck!

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2010, 08:47:07 PM »

:D :D :D good luck!!!

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2010, 07:29:40 AM »

Good thing I read this, I'm back on lemonade + cayenne!! Also found something to keep my insides running well, it's oat bran in yogurt.
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2010, 10:13:15 AM »

:D
good luck with this pink.

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2010, 10:28:17 AM »

oh, probably i'll have the same luck of the other times, works for a day or two and then NOT. But thank you :)

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2010, 11:54:37 PM »

i know the feeling.....

Phoebe

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2010, 10:17:29 PM »

Well, last Monday I lasted until 8pm and then caved. :(   At least I only ate a little healthy food (fruit, nuts, vegetables) that night.  The following week, I was pretty good with my eating habits and calories.  However, today was a carbo-licious disaster, and I now feel like a beached whale.  I'm going to try the master cleanse again tomorrow and hopefully every Monday from now until eternity.  Sooner or later, I will certainly get the hang of it, right?

Nougat, did I understand that you are going to try fast-5 again?  I would love to hear how that's working out for you, but haven't seen anything about it on your thread, so maybe I just imagined you were doing that.  I am thinking about trying that again, too.  Or maybe the up day down day diet.  I also want to try Shangri La again, but the sugar and oil didn't set well with my stomach, so I think noseclipping a protein shake is my only viable Shangri La option.

nougat

• Malta EU
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2010, 07:53:44 AM »

what are you eating in the 'pink day' ??  i think its a veggie day right??

yes i've started FF again.  did i not say anything in my thread??  i forget where i post things...

Phoebe

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2010, 11:12:11 AM »

Hi Nougat.  I think it was on Goblyn's thread where I read you were planning to do ff again, but you may have put it in your thread, too.  I just didn't see it there.

I did my Pink Day last week as a lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper fast.  I think those of us who were interested in this last December concluded that the Pink Day would be any form of fasting or restrained eating we wanted it to be.

I'll be interested in hearing how it goes for you.  I am still floundering about and shopping for diet skills, so I watch others' efforts with keen interest.  Good luck to you!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18