Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Pinkmug's update, THREE (!!!) YEARS ON SLD!!!

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 128   Go Down

Author Topic: Pinkmug's update, THREE (!!!) YEARS ON SLD!!!  (Read 461586 times)

Marianna

Jen--you are not the only one who is not losing--I have been doing oil since May without results--and I have a lot more than you to lose

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal

Jenn, we must have something in common in our physiology. I lose a couple pounds in two weeks to gain them back with PMS! I've been yo-yoing since May! (at least I haven't gained).
I'm so mad and determined! I'll bust the pounds or my name isn't Pinkmug :lol:
For starters, I had a 200 cal breakfast and a 300 cal lunch. Believe me, with the oils included I won't go beyond 500 the rest of the day!!! let's see who's stronger, me or the gnome.
I will lose the pounds or die trying :twisted:

Oh just saw your post Marianna -
The Great Non-losing Trio, Jenn, Marianna and Pinkmug. We better start figuring out what we have in common. Anyone wanna study us? :)
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

Jenn

• **~Feeling more ZEN every day~**
    • come listen to some of our tunes on myspace

Pinkmug,
  Frenchcat said that the oil just wasn't doing it for her.  And she is doing SW.  Lost 4.5 KG and with only 200 Cals of it per day. Well, I tried SW twice and it was so GROSS!! I hated it and it was all sweet and disgusting.  So I never went back.

But French cat said she was worried about the glycemic thing and all, but gave it a try.  She does 2 TBS sugar in 500ml HOT water.   

I wondered what it would be like in hot water. I do love tea, I like even weak tea.  I never sweeten it though, but oh well.....I tried 2 TBS Sugar  in 2 Cups of HOT water.  It was actually really good.  Very soothing and enjoyable.....I hope I didn't drink it too fast....that is how good it was.

Maybe I am on to something here.  I never tried SW for a length of time because I couldn't swallow it.  Now with the hot water method....maybe It will work.  OOOOOHHHHHH I hope it can work!
  I shall keep you posted.

Jenn
Drinking anything that feels good at the moment, not worrying about my body and feeling very, very good about that!
I am at a healthy weight and get slimmer/healthier every day!

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal

Mmmm that's interesting!!
I've been drinking SW in the same concentration of Frenchcat, in cool water (actually at room temperature lately). 2 T sugar during the day, then 2 or 3 T oil with a SW chaser.
I like teas too, I will try that. Hopefully it will work... I'm willing to do anything at this point!
 :)
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

Jenn

Pinkmug,
   Yeah...3 TBS oil and 200 cals of SW.  Like I said in another post.....the SLD atomic bomb to blast away evil scale gnomes!

Jen
Drinking anything that feels good at the moment, not worrying about my body and feeling very, very good about that!

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal

OK, yesterday my intake was 1100 calories without the SLD calories. These were around 300. I spent 30 min pedalling my bike in the evening and burned approx that amount, so I can forget it.
1100 calories! Without hunger! Not bad!
Water and unsweetened tea - around 2 liters (8 to 10 glasses).
I confess - I had to look the other way when I saw all those chocolates around the house. Not ordinary chocolates, but bonbons filled with cherries and liquor! :mrgreen:
And, the fabulous red wine I had to look the other way also.
My weight this morning, still 62 kilos.
I'll see if I can take in fewer calories today. Something's gotta give.

Jenn

Pinkmug,
   Ns sucederemos!  I am doing my "Shangrila-tea"  (hot SW) again.  I did it this AM too.  I thought that 2 TBS of sugar was 200 cals, but it is only 100.
So I have to do it again.  I took 1 TBS of oil this AM with 100 cals SLDTea.   I ate an egg with 1/2 piece of toast for breakfast and a little bit of breaded chicken and vegetables for lunch.  ooohhh, I hope the SW will be the answer I have waited for.

Jenn

Seth Roberts

• Administrator

The Great Non-losing Trio, Jenn, Marianna and Pinkmug. We better start figuring out what we have in common. Anyone wanna study us?  :)

seriously, that's a great idea. I've been thinking of doing something like that -- take ten people who lost quickly & ten people who lost slowly and see what distinguishes them.

Jenn

The Great Non-losing Trio, Jenn, Marianna and Pinkmug. We better start figuring out what we have in common. Anyone wanna study us?  :)

seriously, that's a great idea. I've been thinking of doing something like that -- take ten people who lost quickly & ten people who lost slowly and see what distinguishes them.

Seth,
  I am definitely the first candidate....my hand is raised and waving!  But with the recent trial of hot SW.....maybe I won't be in the slow losers club for long!

Jenn

klgas

Better make that a four-some.  Jenn, Marianna, Pinkmug, Klgas.  I know there are others.   But I think you have a very good idea there.   "take ten people who lost quickly & ten people who lost slowly and see what distinguishes them".

Jenn

Better make that a four-some.  Jenn, Marianna, Pinkmug, Klgas.  I know there are others.   But I think you have a very good idea there.   "take ten people who lost quickly & ten people who lost slowly and see what distinguishes them".

Yeah....the fantastic 4!

Marianna

fantastic idea--count me in!

Jenn

Marianna,
   we will find the solution I know it!  It will just take time.  Seth really thinks that the set point works the same for everyone.

jenn

Marianna

Jen--I am losing faith in that concept--

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal

A survey is in order. Seth might think of a couple (or a couple dozens...) questions about our physical/psycological condition (age, BMI, amount of weight to lose, workout habits, etc...) , background, lifestyle, nutrition habits, etc... Of course I volunteer to be one of the ten slow-losers to study, and so we have already me, Jenn, Marianna, Klgas, and probably Mamenie, and also Terio and Bean, though Bean is doing better lately, and... who else? As to the other ten, whom we so much envy :mrgreen: well, my idea of the top ten losers would come in handy now.

I'm ready! I don't have any problem answering personal questions for such a survey. We've got to find out why this works differently for people.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 128   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18