Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Pinkmug's update, THREE (!!!) YEARS ON SLD!!!

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128   Go Down

Author Topic: Pinkmug's update, THREE (!!!) YEARS ON SLD!!!  (Read 474679 times)

lvivianka

my genes are 100% European! yes, Montreal is a beautiful city. was there a long time ago.

Jenn

• **~Feeling more ZEN every day~**
    • come listen to some of our tunes on myspace

my genes are 100% European! yes, Montreal is a beautiful city. was there a long time ago.
lvivianka
Were you born in Europe? 
Oh, that is right you were born in the Ukraine right?

I am Canadian born, actually my parents too, but my Grandparents were immigrants from Europe.  That is why pinkmug says that I have 100% European genes. :D
It kind of makes me laugh, because I always have admired the European life style, But the closest I can get to it is being in Quebec.  It is very European here....except for Walmart. :shock:

Jenn
Drinking anything that feels good at the moment, not worrying about my body and feeling very, very good about that!
I am at a healthy weight and get slimmer/healthier every day!

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal

Hi, Jenn! Good you're back, I had wondered how you're doing!
But of course I was away from the internet for 3 days (holiday, weekend, christmas shopping spree, no computer time at home) and when I came back today, lots of new answers for me to check.
I haven't dropped more weight either, but my facade (I should write façade, I have cedilles in my keyboard  :) ) is almost flat (er, below the chest of course)...
I have been experimenting more; my AS is very good, have been eating half of what I plan to before starting. Now I found this oil ISIO4
http://www.isio4.com/isio4/fr/dossier/produit.html?input_keydata=16&icmc=3
it's mostly canola and also has a good balance omega 3 and 6. I hope this works more decidedly, I so wanted to be under 60 kg by Christmas, at least 2.5 pounds less than now... Hope this oil helps me  :?
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

falconcy

We can get the same oil here :) I might try it myself, let us know how it goes. It seems to be like the Smart Balance that Stephen was talking about.

Jenn

Maybe a change in oil is what I may need.  So far my handy dandy ELOO gives me appetite suppression, but I dunno....the weight just stays there.  Maybe I am eating for other reasons other than hunger. 

One thing I notice though, is when I have finished eating and am satiated, the thought of eating anything more literally gags me.  Yet I am not necessarily stuffed, so it must be the SLD effect.

I think I will look in my health food store for that brand of oil.

Jenn
Drinking anything that feels good at the moment, not worrying about my body and feeling very, very good about that!

falconcy

....just googled it and noticed that there is also Isio Protect which seems to be a better choice, I have only seen the Isio4 here.

http://www.isio4.com/isio_protect/fr/dossier/produit.html?input_keydata=30&icmc=3

It is made by Lesieur, and they also make walnut and grapeseed oils, though again, I did not see any here. :(

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal

Like here, only Isio4. I did notice Isio Protect at the Lesieur website, it's richer in omega 3s than Isio4.
I wonder why the Isio4 carried for sale here says 5% omega 3 on the label and the website says just above 1%. Maybe they make oils according to the country where they will be sold. I mean, the label is not in French, it's in Portuguese only. I wonder if they renamed the Isio Protect for export as Isio4!!!
Falconcy would you mind checking the omega 3 contents in a bottle of Isio4 when you have the occasion?
Thanks!!!
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

falconcy

On the French site, they have both the Isio4 and the IsioProtect, so they are definitely two different products. I would go for the IsioProtect given the choice. I should be in a store in the next day or so and I'll check out the labels to see what ours says.

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal

I've been very lazy with posting my updates! For the record, I started the routine 1 T ISIO4 + 1 T FSO at bedtime + SW mid-am and mid-pm (just 1 T sugar each time) last Sunday, Dec. 10, with good AS (still eating 3 or 4 meals a day, but no snacks).

Morning weight:
Dec. 10 - 61 kg (134.4 lbs)
Dec. 11 - 61 kg
Dec. 12 - 60 kg (132 lbs)

P.S. I looked at my ISIO4 bottle label again: Omega 3: 5%. Omega 6: 26%. Omega 9: 60%. Saturated: 9%.
Definitely it isn't like the French ISIO4, resembling ISIOPROTECT more.

falconcy

I was down at the store a short while ago and forgot to check. I am guessing it will be the same as yours though. I think they will sell the same product out of France.

Jenn

Well, I started to change my oil routine.  I have not found the oil that you are mentioning, but I have started doing a half and half thing with ELOO and canola.   I will see if it does anything better for the appetite suppression and /or  weightloss.

Congratulations on your weightloss pinkmug!  YAY!

Jenn

falconcy

The Isio4 we get here has very little on the label that is actually of any use. It talks about Omega 3 and Omega 6 and the health benefits but says nothing about the actual ratios. Ours has it in English and Greek.

Jenn

Falconcy,
  I just noticed that you have a ticker,  It is good to see your progress.  Maybe you have had it for a while, but I was slow to notice.   :D
I just wish that I could update mine regularly.
I think I like food too much, and end up eating because it is good.  Even with somewhat of an Appetite suppression, I find a way to eat good stuff.

Jenn

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal

I'm not doing fine!  :(
Dec. 13 - 61 kg
Dec. 14 - 61 kg
Dec. 15 - 61 kg
Dec. 16 - 61.5 kg
Dec. 17 - 61.5 kg
Dec. 18 - 62 kg

OK it must be PMS. But I so wanted to look definitely thinner by Xmas, I wanted my inlaws to notice and ask me how I did it... SIGH.
I changed my oil time Saturday in the pm and yesterday first thing in the morning - I went extreme, 3 T oil (1 olive, 1 flax, 1 ISIO). But after the hour window I was sooooooooo nauseated. I won't do it again!  :(
Stupid PMS isn't tougher than me. I'm going the extra mile and eat below 1000 calories until Sunday. I'll have 3 T oil, plus the sugar water and noseclipped smoothies. We'll see who wins!!! :)

Jenn

Oh, Pinkmug,
   My sympathies!!!! I understand your frustration, really !  Yesterday I took 4 TBS all at once!  I didn't feel sick, but I didn't feel an enormous appetite suppression.
You know the kind that makes you not want to eat for a week!  aaaahhhhhh how I would love to not eat anything again just to lose this stupid 10 LBS!!!!!

Seth did it, Stephen did it, T-vix did it, even Bean did it , then there is Timmyboy, and Sammie, Frenata is losing, and Amazed and everyone else that I can't remember their names.....EXCEPT ME!!!!!
  Is my body so mutant that SLD won't work?  hummmm, just don't get it!

Hey if your browser will work this time go to www.tetesaclaques.tv  You will find it kind of funny.  It is a cult obsession among everyone here in Quebec.  Everyone watches it.

Jenn
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18