Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Miss Sarah is back!

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miss Sarah is back!  (Read 1865 times)

Miss Sarah

Miss Sarah is back!
« on: September 25, 2006, 08:10:13 AM »

Yes, I have come back to Shangri-La...I lost weight doing the ELOO and I don't know why I stopped....crazy me huh? 

Well, I am at around 140ish and need to get to 110ish..doc wants me at 120...so, that can be done.  I have since taken up a bunch of exercising...that helps with the hunger and false cravings too...adrenaline can do that.  Has anyone here ever done a Spinning Class?  It is awesome, aerobics on a bike!!!  Hurts the tushie a bit..but, you get great results and such a burn!  I  have also taken up water aerobics...that is awesome too...

So, nice to talk to  you all...I'll start tracking progress again..

Nice article in Womans World too...I read the book when it came out..so, it was old news to me...but, great great publicity for the masses!

:lol:-Sarah :lol:
SW:  145lbs
GW:  110lbs

SLD start: 08/11/06

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
Re: Miss Sarah is back!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 08:20:29 AM »

welcome back! perhaps you can tell us: has anything changed here?

Miss Sarah

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 08:30:10 AM »

Oh yeah..the board looks much better...not to say there were any problems before.  I like all of the things you can do with your posts...and I like the icons next to the new posts alerting you that it is 'new'

I really really like this place.  A very comfortable place to post and the people are nice (we're all in this together!)

Actually, right now I am flattered that Seth Roberts posted a reply to my post!! 

Glad to be back!
Sarah
SW:  145lbs
GW:  110lbs

SLD start: 08/11/06

Penne

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 09:01:24 AM »

GO FOR IT, MISS SARAH!!  I'm looking forward to watching your progress as I'm in the upper 140's myself and want to follow your lead to the teens.  I have to agree that this board has an excellent layout and that comes from a longtime phpBB fan. I especially like the fact that it's Firefox-friendly.  Seth, does this program have excessive problems with spambot registrations and drive-by posts?  I finally disabled our family forum after getting hit right and left for months.  Perhaps that's my cue to switch gears to SWF.  Really appreciate having a space here to enjoy a little camaraderie and collaborate with other like-minded folks.  Makes all the difference in the world to have some friendly support.

P.S.  Is this one and the same Sarah of Shangri-La fame (quoted in the book, that is?)  I could not put it down until I'd read every single word!  HAND-pda
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 09:13:47 AM by Penne »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18