Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
arianna73 begins

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: arianna73 begins  (Read 1950 times)

arianna73

arianna73 begins
« on: September 20, 2006, 05:34:15 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I just started last night. I took one tablespoon of extra light olive oil or ELOO as I've seen people use here. Web talk I suppose. I didn't think it tasted too bad just a bit oily. I also took a tablespoon this morning. I don't feel any different yet but it's only the start. I will keep on blogging to let you guys know my progress. I have about 160 lbs to lose which is a lot. So any advice would be great. I was reading some of the posts and think that I should do 3 tbsp a day. Maybe it should be one in the middle of the night?

Wish me luck...

arianna

frenata

• mustela frenata
Re: arianna73 begins
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 09:51:47 AM »

I didn't think it tasted too bad just a bit oily.

If it tasted of anything at all, that's unhelpful. Try pinching your nose shut and having a good swig of water before you unpinch it. It'll likely be at least a few days (if not a few weeks) before the effect hits you.

Welcome, and good luck!
Running weight tally:

arianna73

Re: arianna73 begins
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 06:59:10 AM »

Thanks Frenata for the helpful hint!
   As I said before, I didn't mind the taste of the ELOO but it was a bit oily and you suggested to plug my nose. So I did and you are right it was a little easier going down. I also am washing it down with a little bit of water so far so good.
  I have a bunch of weight to lose, but I've read that you can actually have greater results the more you weigh, so that lends me some hope. I actually saw some results yesterday in the less hunger arena. So that was good and this morning already less hunger. I am excited about that. I know right now the weight loss is probably just water loss but I'm excited anyways and that does wondrous things psychologically!!

My long term goal is to get to 150lbs. But my short term goal is to lose 50lbs. I'm going to break it down into smaller increments so I can manage those better. This site is really interesting..and I enjoy reading the posts and how helpful people are.

9/20/06 308.2
9/22/06 306.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18